Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA Ignore and small amount of abuse
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMCA Ignore and small amount of abuse

Hello,

I need VPS server for budget of $50 and minimum of 1gb RAM and within few months colocation for country preferably EU such as Bulgaria (Offshore), I need place that can tolerate few abuse email and DMCA complaints. (NOT USED FOR SPAMMING OR BULK EMAILING)
Please throw me PM if can work with me. also suggestions are very welcome and would be very appreciated.

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Not the place for this

• HAH, Saw a few people doing this type business.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 2Janevski Wolveix
  • AbuseHostAbuseHost Member
    edited June 2018

@deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Don't think so been doing this shit for too long!

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited June 2018

@AbuseHost said:

@deank said:
    The end is nigh.

It's about time, then.

Joke aside, Bulgaria is EU, DMCA will not apply, but i suppose they will obey, i think you'll need something even further. Try your luck. Ask ITLDC. Check for Pirate Party hosting. Something, something, next, next, finish.

Keep low profile, don't abuse or bother the host and his clients, go far, really, really far, across many jurisdictions and be prepared to adapt.

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited June 2018

@AbuseHost said:

@deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Exactly, it's shit! you can make a honest living without attracting or being afraid of DMCA you know. try it. it's exhilarating!

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited June 2018

just saying

• I feel you, in my opinion DMCA ignore is just another saying for we don't care about anything.

• actually, I don't think you got my point! :)
    I was saying you should move to another line of business where you don't have to look for providers who allow abusers on their network.

I'll drop any of my vps provider if I ever find out they allow such on their network or solicit such business on purpose.

• Thank you man!

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

@abusehost I am going to go ahead and close this thread. LET is whitehat. Im not hear to debate about dcma but this is not hackforums. So please take your request over there.

This discussion has been closed.