Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec server not delivered after 4 working days
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec server not delivered after 4 working days

I remember placing an order on 6 June. However, they haven't replied to my tickets in 3 days. I'm not exactly sure what to do in this situation. This isn't a post for drama, more like getting dedispec's attention. Invoice #18447

Comments

• Relax, they are in the low stock situation. It took me 5 days, too.

it's not really related but I don't want to open a new thread. Anyone here has server with DBD? They deliver me servers without KVM over IP, I cannot install the OS. I have opened a ticket 2 days ago. And no response. What should I do? :D

• @levnode said:
    Relax, they are in the low stock situation. It took me 5 days, too.

it's not really related but I don't want to open a new thread. Anyone here has server with DBD? They deliver me servers without KVM over IP, I cannot install the OS. I have opened a ticket 2 days ago. And no response. What should I do? :D

Wdym by DBD btw? Well, they could have told me in the ticket, he himself told me Thursday or max Friday. :|

• mkshmksh Member

@SolidxGaming said:

@levnode said:
    Relax, they are in the low stock situation. It took me 5 days, too.

Wdym by DBD btw? Well, they could have told me in the ticket, he himself told me Thursday or max Friday. :|

DBD is DatabaseByDesign and from what i remember from older threads they are notoriously slow with answering just about anything. Even presale.

• mksh said: DBD is DatabaseByDesign and from what i remember from older threads they are notoriously slow with answering just about anything. Even presale.

Yeah, very very slow =)). Their 24/7/365 support is completely a lie. But their servers are good.

• @SolidxGaming said:
    I remember placing an order on 6 June.

Considering we don't know when on the 6th of June the order was placed it's safer to assume 3 working days. An answer would be nice for peace of mind but you should still be a bit more patient.

• imokimok Member
    edited June 2018

>

Anyone here has server with DBD? They deliver me servers without KVM over IP

>

What should I do? :D

Chargeback.

Wait a couple of months. Be patient.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I assume OP got his toy and is busy playing games on it.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2018

Anyone else a customer of this company? How is your IPMI setup? Cause I got this customer from fiverr who is their customer and damn I'm not able to get into their ipmi because of expired tls and expired ssl I mean TLS is literally ancient that browsers are rejecting.

Anyone else faced this issue?

P.S he is a management client and I don't have rights to directly interact on their tickets.

• @BharatB said:
    Anyone else a customer of this company? How is your IPMI setup? Cause I got this customer from fiverr who is their customer and damn I'm not able to get into their ipmi because of expired tls and expired ssl I mean TLS is literally ancient that browsers are rejecting.

P.S he is a management client and I don't have rights to directly interact on their tickets.

Do you mean DBD or Dedispec?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@BharatB said:

Legacy IPMI sinew to you? This is the reason why don't put them on public network - they are rarely updated, no matter what server is that.

Have a VM with SSLv3 and old TLS enabled in Java and get done with it; you're an engineer after all, it takes 5 minutes of Googling :).

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Clouvider said:

@BharatB said:

Legacy IPMI sinew to you? This is the reason why don't put them on public network - they are rarely updated, no matter what server is that.

Have a VM with SSLv3 and old TLS enabled in Java and get done with it; you're an engineer after all, it takes 5 minutes of Googling :).

I got the connection thing going but after downloading the applet it doesn't work

Exactly.

• HxxxHxxx Member

I think they went on vacation. I'm not even joking. (:

• @Hxxx said:

Surely everyone deserves a holiday now and again? :-)

• HxxxHxxx Member

Businesses never stop running. No vacation.
    Much less in this type of business.

Just assuming they went on vacation (also a joke) since I myself still waiting for a few tickets.

@kaktus69 said:

@Hxxx said:

Surely everyone deserves a holiday now and again? :-)

• Be patient. They might be so busy with other orders. Hopefully they delivered you healthy server at the end.

• pdalancerpdalancer Member
    edited June 2018

@dedispec please help me with my ticket #576767, my services was down 2 days due to your DC power failure, requested for KVM 30 hours+ ago, but still waiting and do not know how long i will continue to wait for a simple KVM, now i just need to save my data.

P/S: they already helped me to mount to my other server to save data.

@pdalancer said:
    @dedispec please help me with my ticket #576767, my services was down 2 days due to your DC power failure, requested for KVM 30 hours+ ago, but still waiting and do not know how long i will continue to wait for a simple KVM, now i just need to save my data.

This is not their help desk. Give them a call, will you ?

Thanked by 1vish
  • vishvish Member

LEThelpdesk

• pdalancerpdalancer Member
    edited June 2018

• Clouvider said: This is not their help desk. Give them a call, will you ?

They don't support over phone call.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@levnode said:

Clouvider said: This is not their help desk. Give them a call, will you ?

They don't support over phone call.

Then call 'em up and ask then to check/read your ticket? :P

• K4Y5 said: Then call 'em up and ask then to check/read your ticket? :P

Very nice. Thanks. I'll do it right away.

• Update: Dedispec refunded me $5 for the late deployment and adjusted the billing date as well. The staff(DavidB) were really helpful as well. Seems good afterall :D

Thanked by 1willie
  • Dedispec is really a good provider, but they are sometimes slow deploying servers (depending on stock that they have, I think). I have 4 dedicated servers with them, nothing to complaint since January.