Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nocix/WSI cannot reboot/reinstall servers now
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nocix/WSI cannot reboot/reinstall servers now

levnodelevnode Member
edited June 2018 in Outages

Well, the title says. It has been 24 hours since I opened the ticket. Anyone here is facing the same problems? The other servers are still work, but if it hangs, I can't turn it back. It's really annoy.

Comments

• wilbowilbo Member

WSI has very fast service for me. A reboot has never taken more than 15 minutes and a reinstall never more than 2 hours.

• @wilbo said:
    WSI has very fast service for me. A reboot has never taken more than 15 minutes and a reinstall never more than 2 hours.

Could you please try to reboot a server right now?

• wilbowilbo Member

Did you put in a ticket with their ticketing system?

• wilbowilbo Member

Is this Wholesale Internet or NOCIX?

• @wilbo said:
    Is this Wholesale Internet or NOCIX?

I have account with both of them and I have opened the ticket. Someone named Cole answer that for now, any reboot/reload request must be done by ticket. What the hell..

• Rob92Rob92 Member

I have a Core 2 Duo server I've had for years at WSI. I had to reboot it last night and rebooting through web panel worked fine. What kind of server do you have with them?

• Rob92 said: I have a Core 2 Duo server I've had for years at WSI. I had to reboot it last night and rebooting through web panel worked fine. What kind of server do you have with them?

I have Core 2 Duo also and some 2670 servers. All of them are unable to reboot.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

They had some sort of partial network outage earlier this morning. ( CET ).

Could be worse than what they said and therefore ticket replies are slower then usual.

Thanked by 1levnode
  • lonealonea Member, Host Rep

Get a server from a non-budget host... problem solved

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited June 2018

@lonea said:

My friend, you are a stable genius!

Your solution would retroactively solve the op's issue.

• mkshmksh Member

@lonea said:

You know where you are, right?

• @mikho said:
    They had some sort of partial network outage earlier this morning. ( CET ).

Could be worse than what they said and therefore ticket replies are slower then usual.

that could be reason i try to pull data and only get max 50mbps, its normal or not with nocix get that network speed? (i think its 1gbps shared)

• levnodelevnode Member
    edited June 2018

andiklive said: that could be reason i try to pull data and only get max 50mbps, its normal or not with nocix get that network speed? (i think its 1gbps shared)

I often get about 300Mbps, never reach 1G as they advertise.

Their support said:

Staff
    Just a quick update... This is a mass reply.

We are still working to resolve services. Our staff members have been working hard to get your servers back online. We really appreciate the patience that some of our customers are offering during this stressful event. We have restored most services although there is still a handful that are affected.

We initially expected to get everything operational before the end of the business day however it's looking like the problems will extend into the evening but we are making headway!

Hang in there a little longer. We will get this fixed!

Yeah, so keep waiting. :)). There are countless times they are power outage, but they still don't fix this. But it's lowendservice, so alright, keep waiting.

• akhfaakhfa Member
    edited June 2018

@levnode said:

andiklive said: that could be reason i try to pull data and only get max 50mbps, its normal or not with nocix get that network speed? (i think its 1gbps shared)

Their support said:

Staff

We are still working to resolve services. Our staff members have been working hard to get your servers back online. We really appreciate the patience that some of our customers are offering during this stressful event. We have restored most services although there is still a handful that are affected.

We initially expected to get everything operational before the end of the business day however it's looking like the problems will extend into the evening but we are making headway!

Yeah, so keep waiting. :)). There are countless times they are power outage, but they still don't fix this. But it's lowendservice, so alright, keep waiting.

Do you have any update about this? My server has been down for nearly 2 days, and that "quick update" was their last reply, and yeah still waiting :))

• @akhfa said:

@levnode said:

Their support said:

Staff

Do you have any update about this? My server has been down for nearly 2 days, and that "quick update" was their last reply, and yeah still waiting :))

Yeah, me too. Still waiting. They don’t even reply to tickets.