Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostRail / HostSnowy & The Proofs - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostRail / HostSnowy & The Proofs

Comments

• consc198consc198 Member
    edited February 2012

@marrco The screenshots show that i refunded the customers. I'm checking your transaction now.

Edit: I forgot to say that only customers that asked for refunds through PayPal got a refund - if you didn't ask for one you didn't get one.

marrco, i've detected your transaction - give me some time to have my meeting with Stan in around an hour from now and we'll deal with it.

• marrcomarrco Member
    edited February 2012

@consc198 said: @marrco The screenshots show that i refunded the customers. I'm checking your transaction now.

@constantinos, The screenshots just prove you're good at photoshop.

So, can you please give me the transaction id of your refund, or it didn't happen?

(by the way i requested refund via ticket #904616, email and facebook so i'm sure you knew i wanted my money back and had plenty of ways to contact me)

• Not necessarily Photoshop. Use any browser web dev tool to alter the page content and then screencap it and that would make it impossible to tell if the page was altered or not by just checking the resulting image.

• @apollo15 PayPal requested my authorization before it refunded any customers and i provided that authorization and even deposited the funds needed for the refunds.

• @adyg Should i also provide the email addresses of the people who got refunded? or would you still say that the screenshots are fake?

• @marrco Its up to you to think what you want to think, if you think i spent time modifying the screenshots then that fine for you to believe that.

When HostRail went offline there was no access to any tickets nor any email so there wasn't any way to find your email address but in any case if you want a refund thats why PayPal exists, i had posted publicly recommending everyone to open disputes which the vast majority of the customers have done as proven at the screenshots.

• consc198consc198 Member
    edited February 2012

@marrco I am unsure if i confused you, i just want to confirm however that you didn't get a refund up to now and that you'll be getting a refund.

• Ok guys so that you don't think that i have run away or something, i'll be away from my computer for the next 2-3 hours.

• @marrco said: The screenshots just prove you're good at photoshop.

Nah, it's MS Paint, look at the screenshots.

Also, isn't reversal = chargeback? I don't see any refunds there, only reversals ...

• @vedran Whats the difference exactly? Whatever it is the people got their money back.

• @consc198: Mind accepting my Skype request? (@boltersdriveer)

• @Boltersdriveer I don't have a skype request from you but i'll anyway get you added as soon as i'm back from my meeting (in 2-3 hours).

• @consc198 said: @marrco Its up to you to think what you want to think, if you think i spent time modifying the screenshots then that fine for you to believe that.

constantinos, a few minutes a go (first post) you wrote: "So actually NO ONE has nothing to complain, everyone that requested a REFUND GOT a REFUND."
    i called you a liar because you didn't provide me a refund even if i asked it many times, and you even answered me. At the moment you still owe me money.

your screenshots are nothing but nice images. Truth is that your story about you being a nice guy and providing refunds over your unfortunate business failure was proven false.

Of course i'd appreciate if you're willing to refund anyone here that lost his money with Hostrail. I see you still have access to your paypal (you checked my transaction), so if you really want you can.

• Actually, I can confirm I got my money back through Paypal... but only after opening the dispute. I had another account that never got any money back - and I've not disputed that and probably never will be able to anymore. So yeah, I doubt you'd be able to receive any money back.

• @marrco Refunds will be provided, don't get stressed and inpatient for no reason. If you wait you'll actually get an email.

• @Boltersdriveer send me via PM here the details for your other account so i can get that one sorted out as well.

• @consc198 : No, dude, I don't really care. Was just pointing out that there are a lot of means to make a phony screencap.

• OneTwoOneTwo Member
    edited February 2012

Idea:
    @consc198 upload a video shooted on a video camera or phone that you're browsing your paypal account to prove us you didn't edit the data.

I bet you he will refuse to or lie that he doesn't own a camera.
    10$ bet to everybody here ;)

• marrcomarrco Member
    edited February 2012

@consc198 said: @marrco Refunds will be provided, don't get stressed and inpatient for no reason. If you wait you'll actually get an email.

@constantinos, i'm not stressed nor impatient, In fact i'm just having fun calling you a liar. Now tell me, if i don't wait calm and silent what happens? I won't get that email and you keep my money?

AFAIK you didn't refund anyone. Not even ppl that asked it many times (and even got an answer from you). You just auth a few paypal chargeback. Maybe a few hundreds out of 10.000 clients you had.

Sorry Constantinos, i don't buy your story. You still owe me money. Why don't you just act like a man and start issuing refunds? Not only to me, but to all ppl that got defrauded here.

Thanked by 1apollo15
  • vampireJvampireJ Member
    edited February 2012

inside the first page before lock? :D

lol first post on the second page

• If you knew you were down $10k USD to start with in Aug, why the hell were you offering 60% recurring discounts in October (http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/hostrail-1-20-256mb-openvz-vps-exclusive-offer/) . That's just stupid.

BTW I'm not an angry ex Hostrail customer either. FWIW, I had reasonable service from Hostrail as long as I was a customer.

Thanked by 1adyg
  • @OneTwo said: @consc198 upload a video shooted on a video camera or phone that you're browsing your paypal account to prove us you didn't edit the data.

So you really think he edited more than 20 screenshoots with fake names? Would be a really hard job...

• iKockaiKocka Member
    edited February 2012

@Christian said: So you really think he edited more than 20 screenshoots with fake names? Would be a really hard job...

Have you heard for Firebug?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • Just for clarification, folks. "Reversal" is a dispute/chargeback that he either ignored or lost. Had he actually been refunding folks, you would've seen this:

Refund != Reversal

• @consc198 I am curious what the end outcome you were expecting was. Say no one picked up on how you are involved with HostSnowy, were you thinking the service would be successful then one day chime in to say "Oh, by the way, that was me, you really can trust me now."?

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2012

And here we go.... let's have some fun today? But my popcorn is over.

@Aldryic said: Refund != Reversal

+1, Pwned

And why the HECK this guy is disclosing names like an idiot? I didn't received any refund, and thanks god I'm not in that list and I don't want to be. WTF with this "companies" and their privacy policy?

Why you still come here to explain this stuff? Just get out, you are not welcome here, and I think most of us don't care about what you do.

Out..

• OK i'm back from a meeting. Give me 10 minutes to write down the full procedure for the refunds.

• As a gesture of good-will we have taken the final decision that we will be refunding ex-HostRail clients.

Here is the procedure to request for a refund if you have been a ex-HostRail client.

Once we officially release HostSnowy please follow the steps below:

(a) Submit a ticket to our Billing Department with the following details:

• Your email address.
    • PayPal Transaction ID.
    • HostRail Invoice Number.
    • Copy of the HostRail Invoice if you still have it.
      (b) We will respond to your ticket within 24 hours of receipt either asking you for more information.
      (c) Once we have all information we need from you we will do our internal investigations to confirm that you are eligible to receive a refund.
      (d) Once your eligibility has been confirmed we will refund your payment to the email address you paid with - no exceptions will be made.
      (e) Refunds will be processed Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm GMT. Refunds will take 2-3 days to be processed from the time you submit your refund request.
      (f) You have to submit the ticket until the 9th of February 2012 (inclusive). No refunds will be processed after that deadline.

We would appreciate if you refrain from posting additional things until you obtain a refund.

• How about.. we dont care and we dont want your "Fail" company around here, do you really expect to actually get anywhere with your history..?

Not to mention the fact you or your other HostSnowy alias repeatedly lied about having anything to do with HostRail, then out of nowhere here you come acting all honest.

We have heard nothing from you until now, so stop trying to suck up just to try and get your new brand of the ground.

ClubUptime tried it here as well, they have gone under.. again!

• @VMPort said: How about.. we dont care and we dont want your "Fail" company around here, do you really expect to actually get anywhere with your history..?

Exactly

And I prefer to not get a refund versus getting one and getting my name disclosed like you have been doing today. Someone must sue you for that.

@Chief can you close this?