Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual Intel Xeon Hexa-Core | 32GB RAM | 4x256GB SSD | GigE BW | 15Gbit/s Anti-DDoS starting $84/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dual Intel Xeon Hexa-Core | 32GB RAM | 4x256GB SSD | GigE BW | 15Gbit/s Anti-DDoS starting $84/mo

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
edited May 2018 in Offers

Qovic Online Solutions LLP - Web hosting, Dedicated Servers, WHMCS Modules, Server Management.

Qovic caters to all your needs when it comes to I.T, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Web Hosting, Virtual Servers and also Managed Cloud services on platforms like AWS and GCS since 2016. With a seasoned team, we always thrive to drive your business in the right direction with the best available resources the market has to offer.

Downtime is a strict NO for us to ensure that we operate out of data centers that are disaster proof and have the best service record in the industry thus maintaining a 99.99% uptime.

Our fantastic support team is available round the clock for businesses that are uptime critical via Phone, Email or Live Chat making sure you’re attended to at all times, rest easy and concentrate on business while we take care of your infrastructure.

As experts in the industry, we take up the task of migration to ensure a smooth transition without affecting your current status ensuring minimal downtime onto our secure & high performing infrastructure. Any customer is thus entitled to a hassle-free migration service free of cost.

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620v2 ( 12 Cores, 24 VCPUs)

32GB ECC RAM

4x256GB Intel 545 SSD

/29 IPv4 + /28 IPv4,

/64 IPv6

10TB @ 1GigE

100% Uptime Guarantee

15Gbit/s DDoS Mitigation Included

Psychz, Los Angeles

< 24h Provisioning

Includes IPMI ( Different Subnet saving you the cost of an IP)

$84/mo only!

Order Now!

Use coupon LETSALE

Test IP / Looking Glass

http://lg.lax.psychz.net

Add-ons / Customization

Upgrade to Unmetered 1GigE @ $99/mo additionally

Upgrade to 48GB RAM -> $100 one time fee.

Upgrade to 64GB RAM -> $200 one time fee.

Additional IP(s) are subject to availability and can be provided with proper justification ( up to /24 SWIP IP(s) ).

Higher size disks can be requested via Ticket as we need to confirm stock.

Note: Any modification of above configuration may result in delaying the provisioning ETA for the same will be given.

Thanked by 1MikePT

Comments

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Colocating or reselling?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@CConner said:
    Colocating or reselling?

Colo

• WSWDWSWD Member, Host Rep

It's showing $118.

edited May 2018

@WSWD said:
    It's showing $118.

Are you an Indian? GST will apply if you're an Indian. Did you use the coupon? Until you signup you won't see the actual price.

• imokimok Member

@BharatB said:

@WSWD said:
    It's showing $118.

Are you an Indian? GST will apply if you're an Indian. Did you use the coupon? Until you signup you won't see the actual price.

I won't buy, but just in case, GST is showing for me too: $118 before the coupon (south america)

It won't apply and become inclusive once you signup

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Ordered one. Works very well. Will be ordering more soon.

@MikePT said:
    Ordered one. Works very well. Will be ordering more soon.

Ty

• dadihartadadiharta Member
    edited June 2018

@WSWD said:
    It's showing $118.

if you are not indian, your invoice will change automatically without tax if you login.
    I have one server with them so far.
    I love BharatB support. help me so much.

So far, everything is good.

• Was looking for a good valued dedicated server, @BharatB helped me out. I could not thank him enough for taking the time to help me out with my questions. 10/10 support. Would recommend to give him and his service a shot. :)

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • WSWDWSWD Member, Host Rep

No I'm not an Indian, and yes, I used the coupon code. Not sure what happened.

@WSWD said:
    No I'm not an Indian, and yes, I used the coupon code. Not sure what happened.

Perform the order I'll take care of the rest.