Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Cloudive] 2GB KVM $7/month - [Backupsy] 100GB Backup KVM $40/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Cloudive] 2GB KVM $7/month - [Backupsy] 100GB Backup KVM $40/year

2»

Comments

• @Dragoon0309, of course you can. That limitation is for backupsy only.

• ZettaZetta Member

@serverian said:
    Dragoon0309, of course you can. That limitation is for backupsy only.

Heheh, was wondering if "our VPS products" was a catch all or not...

• Where is the?

• tdc_admtdc_adm Member

@serverian Do you use RAID10 for SSD, I see SDD in the configuration page.

• @tdc_adm said:
    serverian Do you use RAID10 for SSD, I see SDD in the configuration page.

Yes.

• LeeLee Veteran

I was going to grab one for my R1Soft backups but then I saw the $2 to allow you to use it for "normal" use, is it just me that is uncomfortable with that?

Maybe, but I just don't like thinking my backups are on a server being used for things that could cause performance issues on the node and interrupt my backups.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2013

We picked up one of these the other day. We've not configured FTP on it yet, however it seems great. I love the custom built control panel :)

• @W1V_Lee, we are only allowing a few per node and monitoring the IO and CPU usage to make sure everything works perfectly. Don't worry about it.

• LeeLee Veteran

I signed up for the yearly and have R1soft running at the moment, all seems good, will update in a week or two.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

what if i compress my backup from time to time, it will use cpu for maybe 5-10 minutes, is that ok?

• That would be fine @jcaleb

• jcalebjcaleb Member

thanks!

• Could you extend the promotion time ?