Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MAN, AMS, LAX] DevCapsule | SSD KVM VPS | 10Gbps AMS Network | Starting £0.003/hr - £2/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MAN, AMS, LAX] DevCapsule | SSD KVM VPS | 10Gbps AMS Network | Starting £0.003/hr - £2/month

rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
edited May 2018 in Offers

DevCapsule, a Manchester based VPS provider

Our platform consists of a custom built control panel and a 3 step server deployment process. It features -

• Within 30 second deployments – from Click to Online in seconds
  • noVNC Console direct to your server
  • Detailed Usage Graphs
  • Hourly Billing
  • One-click reinstalls
  • Custom ISO’s – simply provide a URL
  • SSH Keys – add a public key and authenticate with your server as soon as it’s deployed (Added support for ssh-ed25519)
  • DNS Management
  • BGP Sessions (Fully automated)
  • Backups - Backup directly to your AWS S3 Buckets, SFTP or use our AWS S3 Managed storage. Automatic Scheduling and one-click restores.
  • Snapshots - Create snapshots of VM's allowing fast deployments of new applications or to scale your stack!
  • Manchester, UK | Amsterdam, NL| Los Angeles, USA

We’ve got a wide variety of plans available to meet your needs our plans start at -

• Tiny
  • 1 vCPU
  • 512MB RAM
  • 10GB 100% SSD Storage
  • 500GB Transfer

For just £2.00 per month or £0.003 per hour

($2.67/pcm at current USD/GBP conversion)

• Small
  • 1 vCPU
  • 1024MB RAM
  • 15GB 100% SSD Storage
  • 1000GB Transfer

For just £4.00 per month or £0.005 per hour

($5.34/pcm at current USD/GBP conversion)

To deploy or see our other plans signup here

We accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Card (Stripe) and Bitcoin as a payment method.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or submit a ticket

You can also join DevCapsule on Discord.

Happy Deploying!

Comments

• Technically, BGP is automated once you have support add your ASN :)

Having said that, DevCap is fast enough for what I use it for. +1!

Thanked by 2rmlhhd florianb
  • JackHJackH Member
    edited May 2018

I have used DevCap in the past and had mostly a good experience. Nice to see competition at the sub-$5 level :-)

Thanks @rmlhhd!!

Thanked by 2rmlhhd florianb
  • Also using devcapsule. I really like their service. Especially if you are looking for easy BGP.
    @rmlhhd You should also advertise private networks. I guess that would be another good point for potential customers. There are barely any other companies offering that except for biggers ones like DO.

Thanked by 2florianb rmlhhd
  • seikanseikan Member

May I know if any offer for the credit top up? I'm planning to test it up and move some of my sites here.

• YandexYandex Member

Any test IP for 3 locations?

• blackjack4494blackjack4494 Member
    edited May 2018

@Yandex said:
    Any test IP for 3 locations?

https://lg.man.devcapsule.com/

https://lg.ams.devcapsule.com/

I don't know if there is one for LA

• seikanseikan Member

@rmlhhd Can anyone look into my ticket #54D-194-6C?

I created my first server but it stucked in "Deploying" state. I'm no able to delete or reboot it.

No one replying my ticket since 12 hours ago.

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

@seikan said:

I created my first server but it stucked in "Deploying" state. I'm no able to delete or reboot it.

Apologies for the delay. This should be resolved shortly.

• seikanseikan Member

@rmlhhd said:

@seikan said:

Apologies for the delay. This should be resolved shortly.

Thanks for your reply. After an hour, the issue is still there. Still no one attending my ticket.

• seikanseikan Member

@rmlhhd

I hate to post it here, but still no one reply my ticket after almost 24 hours!

And my server still in "Deploying" status.

Is there anyone there?!

• @seikan said:
    I hate to post it here, but still no one reply my ticket after almost 24 hours!

There is clearly nothing wrong with posting this on here. I am not registered as an official representative of DevCapsule on this forum, yet I would like to tell you why this happened.

@seikan said:
    And my server still in "Deploying" status.

The issue you have observed was because we have setup new nodes in the region where you have deployed your instance, which lacked certain dependencies installed required for our API to run. The reason to this is that during the time those nodes were automatically set up, they were unable to reach the repositories from which these dependencies should have been collected. Clearly, this is not your fault at all and fully to blame on us.

Let me point out what I will do in my positioning against a further occurring of this issue. I have discussed a plan of tracking the deployment process of virtual machines and associate them with a task which is watched by an internal process. Shall the deployment take any longer than 5 minutes, it will automatically bring it to the staff's attention and in the first place stop incurring charges for the customer.

A response to your ticket was postponed, as we were yet to find out the most practicable solution to this issue. I confess that updating you about the progress instead of postponing any response would have given you way more transparency and I will make sure that, shall this happen to anyone at any time again, there will be more transparency.

Please do not see this as an excuse to anything. I wanted to give transparency as to why this happened and what will be done to avoid any further occurring. The issue should be resolved for you by now and a credit was issued as a form of apologise from us. We are doing our best that something like this does not happen again.

• seikanseikan Member

Thanks for your reply. I'm really appreciated that you explained in details what was going on.

Thanked by 1florianb
  • seikanseikan Member

@florianb Unfortunately, this issue come back again when I create another server.

• have any bigger one etc 2 vCore 2048 RAM

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

@loveminds said:
    have any bigger one etc 2 vCore 2048 RAM

Yes, you can view our plans here - https://www.devcapsule.com/pricing/

• I have the same problem, rebulding rebuilding rebuilding, and no fast response to my tickets.

• Hi, when will lax be restocked please?