Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fully managed Fast connection VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fully managed Fast connection VPS

Hi,
I am looking for fully managed vps between $15 to $25 per month.
Connection should be fast so the website load faster.

If you guys know any vps please let me know.
thanks

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2018

@ahmadtalal0786 said:
    Hi,

thanks

Are you bringing your own cPanel license?

What kind of service are you looking forward to referring to the term "Fully Managed"?

What kind of website are you hosting and on what platform?

Which location is more feasible to you?

Your posting is missing all such questions..

• edited May 2018

@BharatB said:

@ahmadtalal0786 said:
    Hi,

thanks

Are you bringing your own cPanel license?

What kind of service are you looking forward to referring to the term "Fully Managed"?

What kind of website are you hosting and on what platform?

Which location is more feasible to you?

Your posting is missing all such questions..

I would like to apologize for the missing info.

Well I m still confused whether to buy my own cPanel or use the one which hosting provider provides.

In terms of fully managed I m referring to the server, OS, apache and security management. coz i dont have much knowledge of securing a server.

I have an ecommerce website and currently its hosted on Siteground shared hosting. but because it has grown big and has a lot of products then i need more resources for that. and for the OS i would go for Linux

Actually our website is like a store and we deliver worldwide products. so but more towards US.

thnx for the message.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Compare to what?

• @WebProject said:

Compare to what?

I meant the port connection speed and also the server response speed to browser requests

• SilvestSilvest Member
    edited May 2018

@ahmadtalal0786 said:

@WebProject said:

Compare to what?

I meant the port connection speed and also the server response speed to browser requests

There are alot of factors in regards to this besides server connectivity. Server location, user location, user connectivity, use of CDN... etc

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Fate and destiny as well, not to mention random luck.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Silvest said:

@ahmadtalal0786 said:

@WebProject said:

Compare to what?

There are alot of factors in regards to this besides server connectivity. Server location, user location, user connectivity, use of CDN... etc

The website can be optimised and you can get the A-grade (https://tools.pingdom.com/) speed of loading and CDN will helps.

• teamaccteamacc Member

@francisco does this, although at a slightly higher budget.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Well, since @francisco is tagged, I might as well join the riot.

@francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • I think KnownHost is still a good contender for managed virtual servers. Not sure though.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

FlamesRunner said: I think KnownHost is still a good contender for managed virtual servers. Not sure though.

KnownHost might be a good fit for the OP, actually...according to their front page, they start at $28/mo for 2GB/2c/50GB/2TB with 2 IPs and cPanel.

I'm not a customer at the moment but when I've used them in the past, they were superb.

I'm sure @KnownHostChrisM can provide more info if OP is interested.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • erkinerkin Member

Smells like a thin budget. Make it thicker.

• imokimok Member

raindog308 said: they start at $28/mo for 2GB/2c/50GB/2TB with 2 IPs and cPanel.

Paid yearly IIRC.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@imok said:

raindog308 said: they start at $28/mo for 2GB/2c/50GB/2TB with 2 IPs and cPanel.

Paid yearly IIRC.

I actually couldn’t figure out how to get that price in their configurator but I figure explaining things is @KnownHostChrisM’s job.

They also have a sticky on WHT with a promo code.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • @imok said:

Paid yearly IIRC.

Thanks for recommending us @raindog308 :-)

Yes that is correct the $28/month is when prepaid yearly with the coupon code. It is $35 month when paid monthly with the coupon code.

• @raindog308 said:

FlamesRunner said: I think KnownHost is still a good contender for managed virtual servers. Not sure though.

KnownHost might be a good fit for the OP, actually...according to their front page, they start at $28/mo for 2GB/2c/50GB/2TB with 2 IPs and cPanel.

I'm not a customer at the moment but when I've used them in the past, they were superb.

I'm sure @KnownHostChrisM can provide more info if OP is interested.

Knownhost payment plan ain't friendly.
    They require annual commitment for most of their services...

• I currently use Knownhost for a few of my websites and they have been excellent, no complaints.

I think for OP they would be a good choice.

• erkinerkin Member

@acidpuke said:
    I think for OP they would be a good choice.

Only if his e-commerce site can fit in 2GB/2c/50GB/2TB plan and $28 fit in his tiny-for-managed-plans budget.

• jonathanspwjonathanspw Member, Host Rep

That's not true. Every single one of our services can be paid monthly with the exception of domains and SSLs.

• joshandersjoshanders Member
    edited May 2018

@jonathanspw said:

That's not true. Every single one of our services can be paid monthly with the exception of domains and SSLs.

Yes but At a very costly price.

E.G your Managed 2GB VPS is $50/month if you're paying for a single month and $28/Month for a yearly upfront payment....

• imokimok Member

@KnownHostChrisM said:

@imok said:

Paid yearly IIRC.

Thanks for recommending us @raindog308 :-)

Yes that is correct the $28/month is when prepaid yearly with the coupon code. It is $35 month when paid monthly with the coupon code.

Maybe it's time for a $28 monthly packages for the LET people. I'm in if you have a seat :D

• Well Thank you guys for the comments and long discussion.
    My website is fully optimized and it has scored 95 and 98 for both mobile and desktop at google page speed test tool and its fully loaded time is 1.5 sec at pingdom tool.

Why i want fully managed server is that i have very little knowledge of server and linux especially securing it.

because of the shared hosting restrictions, thats why I want to change it from shared to VPS