Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need hosted whmcs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need hosted whmcs

Hi,

i need hosted whmcs for reselling purpose may i know the best price for this.

Comments

• Any shared hosts that has ioncube loader installed will do?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @pardeep said:
    Hi,

i need hosted whmcs for reselling purpose may i know the best price for this.

Hosted WHMCS mean? I think you would like to host your / your clients WHMCS in an another network who will provide you at cheap rate?

• pardeeppardeep Member

Actually i need webhost licence for my clients

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

pardeep said: Actually i need webhost licence for my clients

If you're trying to save money...it won't work.

You're either going to pay for the license yourself, or someone is going to charge you for the license. There are places where you can WHMCS added-on for $5/mo...but they're adding it on to a $30/mo+ monthly bill.

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred

I do believe the OP has read some outdated information. WHMCS has come out with different pricing on their products. When they did this it effectively cut off the cut rate programs. It has already been mentioned in one way or another you will have to pay going rate for the license, be it owned or rental.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

I wonder why hasn't someone already created a low end product out of this and gained monopoly over the market yet?

Cheapest that a resold WHMCS license gets is $7.20. Add the cost of a 512MB or a 1GB KVM, and you have hosted WHMCS with a starter license for about $10-$15 a month.

• iqbaliqbal Member

@K4Y5 said:
    Cheapest that a resold WHMCS license gets is $7.20.

Please share the provider name..