Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Time4VPS] Reliable | Affordable | Quality | Instant Setup
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Time4VPS] Reliable | Affordable | Quality | Instant Setup

time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

At Time4VPS, we have

• Helpful support
  • Flexible monthly contracts
  • A 30-day money-back guarantee
  • Clean IP addresses
  • SLA 99.95%
  • Free reverse DNS management
  • Free DNS servers management
  • Enterprise-class server hardware
  • cPanel license available
  • DirectAdmin license available
  • Reseller / Affiliate friendly
  • 1200+ Reviews
  • Community forum

Price: €41.88/year ** - **Standard VPS

Starting with:

• Guaranteed CPU: 1 x 2.40 GHz (Intel® Xeon® E5-2640 v4)
  • Guaranteed DDR4 RAM: 1024 MB (DDR4-2133 ECC REG)
  • Storage: 40 GB (RAID SAS 10k RPM + SSD cached)
  • Bandwidth: 2 TB
  • IPv4: 1
  • IPv6: 1
  • Backups: Optional
  • Data Center Location: Lithuania, Vilnius
  • Activation: Instant

View Plans

Price: €41.88/year ** - **Storage VPS

Starting with:

• Guaranteed CPU: 1 x 1.70 GHz (Intel® Xeon® E5-2603 v4)
  • Guaranteed DDR4 RAM: 512 MB (DDR4-1866 ECC REG)
  • Storage: 512 GB (RAID, 200 IOPS)
  • Bandwidth: 2 TB
  • IPv6: 1
  • Backups: Unavailable

View Plans

Price: €62.88/year - KVM Linux VPS

Starting with:

• Guaranteed CPU: 1 x 2.60 GHz (Intel® Xeon® Gold 6132)
  • Guaranteed DDR4 RAM: 2048 MB (DDR4-2133 ECC REG)
  • Storage: 40 GB (Pure SSD, RAID)
  • Bandwidth: 4 TB
  • Backups: Optional

View Plans

VPS Components

• 1 Gbps (Standard, Storage, KVM VPS) - 1 EUR/mo.
  • SSD (Standard, KVM VPS) - 1 EUR/mo.
  • Backups (Standard, KVM VPS) - 1 EUR/mo.

Each component can be ordered with a new package.

Addons

• cPanel/WHM license - 9.99 EUR/mo.
  • DirectAdmin license - 19.99 EUR one time fee
  • Plesk Web Pro license - 9.99 EUR/mo.
  • Additional 1 IP address - 9.99 EUR one time fee

Data Center Info

Standard, Storage and KVM VPS package includes

• Most popular Linux OS templates (64-bit)
  • Pre-installed free control panels: Webmin, ISPconfig 3, VestaCP
  • Server load monitoring graphs
  • The ability to change server resources in 5 minutes without a restart
  • The possibility to flush IP tables directly from client area
  • Web Console (a.k.a Rescue Console)
    ...and more...

Features for Resellers

• Reseller discount tier from 10% to 30%
  • Time4VPS WHMCS module
  • Instant Service setup
  • Instant Service addon setup
  • Instant Service upgrade/downgrade
  • Instant cPanel/WHM license activation
  • Weekly and daily VPS backups
  • Reverse DNS management
  • Free Time4VPS DNS manager

Billing and Guarantee

We accept PayPal, Visa / Mastercard credit cards, Bitcoin, Paysera (Webmoney, Bank transfer).

Zero-risk, 30-day money-back guarantee – if you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your payment.

Click here for more on our billing and refund information.

Support

Time4VPS provides professional support via our, e-mail ticket system, community forum, live chat!

Mini F.A.Q

Q: How can you offer such low prices?

A: Why not? By having our own Data center, hardware and network equipment we can offer very good ratio between service price and quality.

Q: I hate you for no apparent reason. Why?

A: Take a look at our team. We are here for you and we love you! Have any doubts? Just give us a shout out at [email protected] ;)

Q: Can I receive discount?

A: Do you really need one? Just look at our Annually or Biennially prices. Calculate. Are you feeling bad by asking for additional discount?

Q: You enforce some limitations on a VPS. What the hell?

A: In order to maintain the best possible balance between service price and quality there is reasonable resource allocation for each service. Without such control there would a disaster for both - customer and provider.

Q: Do you allow...?

A: Check our TOS

Comments

• There is no offers this is just normal sale.basically after promising 1gbps port you guys should provide full speed,I have observed on 3 different vps of time4vps even after purchasing 1gbps port thier speed is locked for 400 mbps thier threshold never reaches above it.

Thanked by 1PcJamesy
  • time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

Hey Rockfiles,

when you order a 1 Gbps port speed, it is added gradually over short period of time. This is done in order to avoid for it to instantly be used for attacks from compromised server.

If you experiencing other issues, I would like to kindly ask you to contact us directly, so that the situation could be checked.

• RockfilesRockfiles Member
    edited May 2018

@time4vps said:
    Hey Rockfiles,

when you order a 1 Gbps port speed, it is added gradually over short period of time. This is done in order to avoid for it to instantly be used for attacks from compromised server.

If you experiencing other issues, I would like to kindly ask you to contact us directly, so that the situation could be checked.

It's been months how much short period do you expect for some one who already have purchased vps for 1 months time?

edited May 2018

@Rockfiles,

It's been a months and you haven't contacted us through support? Wow! You must be very patient. Perhaps you can contact us directly so that we could check the specific situation

• @time4vps said:
    @Rockfiles,

It's been a months and you haven't contacted us through support? Wow! You must be very patient. Perhaps you can contact us directly so that we could check the specific situation

Yeah will that really speed up?
    That means you guys don't provide what you promised and you are always to be contacted about your short comings?
    Please don't take my comments in negative manner but matter of fact is that you don't provide what you promised.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2018

@rockfiles Well you can't sit here and gripe if you never opened a ticket to get the problem addressed.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@Rockfiles said:

@time4vps said:
    @Rockfiles,

Yeah will that really speed up?
    That means you guys don't provide what you promised and you are always to be contacted about your short comings?
    Please don't take my comments in negative manner but matter of fact is that you don't provide what you promised.

Mistakes and problems do happen. The provider probably doesn't know that there is a problem and, unless someone complaints by opening a ticket, this status will remain indefinitely.

@Rockflies,

mistakes can happen, but this case is unlikely to be honest.

However, if you are sure there is something wrong, I would kindly insist contacting us.

• @time4vps said:
    @Rockflies,

mistakes can happen, but this case is unlikely to be honest.

However, if you are sure there is something wrong, I would kindly insist contacting us.

Guys don't feel offended I don't want to defame time4vps instead I was fan of your service but recently you couldn't deliver me service so I switched to Contabo already.I was just mentioning you facts that your service was not promising.I am very happy at Contabo they provide what they say.I am notabusing you guys but I want to tell you this.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited May 2018

@time4vps said:

Is this disclosed at the time of placing the order?

What is the initial data speed assigned for the new orders?

Also, is the short period of time defined, disclosed, and is it same for all placed new orders?

@dev_vps,

at the beginning of the order the original port speed, based on the package is provided. Then in 30 minutes it is gradually increased to the 1 Gbps. This applies to all orders.

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited May 2018

Thanks, @time4vps for sharing the details.

30 minutes is, in my opinion, as good as when the package is provisioned.