Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone having issue with VMhaus ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone having issue with VMhaus ?

qtwrkqtwrk Member

I just ordered a VPS in UK , while it boot up as I can see in VNC console , but I can't ping it worldwide from multiple test point.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I pinged the IP in your screenshot and it is fine.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@MikeA said:
    I pinged the IP in your screenshot and it is fine.

OK , now that is weird , if my local can't ping , I can say it's local issue , but ping.pe provides worldwide test point , they can not be problematic at same time...

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

never mind , it seems it has some time stalled on setup network or something , now I can ping it

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@qtwrk said:
    never mind , it seems it has some time stalled on setup network or something , now I can ping it

So you literally opened a thread to complain a minute after ordering :/ Good to know.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member
    edited May 2018

@MikeA said:

@qtwrk said:

So you literally opened a thread to complain a minute after ordering :/ Good to know.

well , it's need 7, 8 minutes , I never saw it before , so i guess i was little over-reacting

• vovlervovler Member

I had the same issue, there is a delay that you have to wait before you can get into the machine.

They should really change their UI to showcase the creation process, or atleast have some loading.gif saying 'creating' for 3-5min.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@vovler said:
    I had the same issue, there is a delay that you have to wait before you can get into the machine.

They should really change their UI to showcase the creation process, or atleast have some loading.gif saying 'creating' for 3-5min.

well , or at least simply say: it will take up few minutes to complete , please be patient ...

( I'm sorry for being impatient )

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is not nigh.

(Because he apologized.)

• kasslekassle Member

but why ?

why create thread on LET first ?
    why not create a ticket for their support ?

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2018

@kassle said:
    but why ?

why create thread on LET first ?
    why not create a ticket for their support ?

You didn't know that LET is the 15 mins response guaranteed help desk of all hosting provider around the world?

• daozhidaozhi Member

yes,I once tried every os temple to check, and then fund what is needed is just waiting.

• kasslekassle Member

@feezioxiii said:
    You didn't know that LET is the 15 mins response guaranteed help desk of all hosting provider around the world?

no need CS / PR, LET can handle

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited May 2018

@qtwrk said:

@vovler said:

well , or at least simply say: it will take up few minutes to complete , please be patient ...

If you cannot instantly make / receive phone calls after (re)starting your cell phone, how can you expect a VM to get provisioned, the OS installed, and its networking reconfigured within a minute of ordering it?

Try using some good old fashioned common sense the next time you buy a VM.

• quickquick Member

@vmhaus have fun

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@K4Y5 said:

@qtwrk said:

@vovler said:

If you cannot instantly make / receive phone calls after (re)starting your cell phone, how can you expect a VM to get provisioned, the OS installed, and its networking reconfigured within a minute of ordering it?

Try using some good old fashioned common sense the next time you buy a VM.

Well, I've been around for some time, and did buy lot of vps from many different provider, this is the only provider i see this happening.

All other VPS i bought, ip ping'able almost immediately after it booted up ( you can see it by VNC console)

• corbpiecorbpie Member

Nah mate Facebook is still up so that means Vmhaus is up