Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!] - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!]

Comments

• donlidonli Member

Does OpenLiteSpeed support server side includes yet?

• jetchirag said: Extension for it seems neat but never used boxbilling before (doubt how many people would actually use it)

If free(mium) would motivate a good number to try

Thanked by 1Wolveix
  • @jetchirag said:

@Wolveix said:
    I've been following the project since December, but have only just had the chance to play around with it. Seriously good stuff! I see that you've integrated WHMCS, any chance on integrating BoxBilling?

http://docs.boxbilling.com/en/latest/reference/extension.html

Extension for it seems neat but never used boxbilling before (doubt how many people would actually use it)

Summer host.

Thanked by 2jetchirag Wolveix
  • @donli said:
    Does OpenLiteSpeed support server side includes yet?

Yes, but OpenLiteSpeed does not include ESI if that is what you are interested in.

Posted a details guide regarding version 1.6.1: https://blog.cyberpanel.net/2018/03/27/cyberpanel-1-6-1-stable-is-released-with-modsecurity-integration/

• Is it possible to alter the port the control panel runs on by any chance?

• @Edmond said:
    Is it possible to alter the port the control panel runs on by any chance?

It is hardcoded!

• Will have this option configurable during installation.

• @cyberpersons said:
    Will have this option configurable during installation.

Is this to be implemented? I intent to run it on a NAT IPv4 with dedicated IPv6 VPS and have the IPv6 proxied by Cloudflare. I need to be able to change the port to something accessible via IPv4 from the internet.

• @Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

Is this to be implemented? I intent to run it on a NAT IPv4 with dedicated IPv6 VPS and have the IPv6 proxied by Cloudflare. I need to be able to change the port to something accessible via IPv4 from the internet.

Yes, this can only be configured at install time, since it's hardcoded into LSCPD.

• @cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

Yes, this can only be configured at install time, since it's hardcoded into LSCPD.

How can this be done?

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

How can this be done?

I'm thinking 2 ways.

1. Modify the source code during compilation in installation.

2. Reverse proxy it to different port

• @Edmond @qtwrk

The first one.

• Great! Thanks a lot for good work. I hope, CyberPlanel provides as like Kloxo features.

• AmitXAmitX Member

I still cannot enable ssl for the hostname ?
    It issue ssl for the website itself but not for the hostname?

Cannot issue SSL. Error message: 0,[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/etc/letsencrypt/live/panel.domain.xyz/privkey.pem'

• @AmitX

Create a ticket.

• AmitXAmitX Member

Ok submitted Ticket ID: L9G-PGG-2WYX

• such wow, how can I try it?

• @cyberpersons said:
    @Edmond @qtwrk

The first one.

Any specific line of code where the port thing is located? Thanks!

• ahmiqahmiq Member

Great job mate!! , gonna give it a try

• Just tried! Congratulations! It's amazing. Thanks a lot.

• XpressXpress Member
    edited May 2018

-- Need a minimal install on my VPS. I need to install only OLS / LSphp / MariaDB - I don't want anything else on this server.

How do I stop installing of the email, DNS, phpmyadmin, ftp and all the other features packaged in Cyberpanel install? If not available feature, is it an easy tweak on the install script?

-- How much extra RAM / resources would a Cyberpanel install use over a manual SSH install of OLS / LSphp / MariaDB?

Awesome project. Keep up the good work guys.

• vovlervovler Member

@Xpress said:
    -- Need a minimal install on my VPS. I need to install only OLS / LSphp / MariaDB - I don't want anything else on this server.

How do I stop installing of the email, DNS, phpmyadmin, ftp and all the other features packaged in Cyberpanel install? If not available feature, is it an easy tweak on the install script?

-- How much extra RAM / resources would a Cyberpanel install use over a manual SSH install of OLS / LSphp / MariaDB?

Reading a bit into the installer source code, it doesn't seem to have any feature of 'minimal' installation.

But you can jump into the source, and comment out a few lines, and test to see if it works :)

• @Xpress said:

There isn't any option to select stuff you install but you might actually break panel by customising few things like DNS.

Have a quick look over https://github.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/blob/master/websiteFunctions/views.py Line #589 which calls https://github.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/blob/master/plogical/virtualHostUtilities.py and on line #917.

• Installed it today, tested with some domains and it works great. I didn't test the backup system yet, it's very important, will test it later. However, I would love to see option RoundCube and/or Rainloop and of course support for Debian based systems. Thanks a lot for great software, much nice than cPanel for me.

• does it work on raspberry pi 3

• @Anna_Parker said:
    Installed it today, tested with some domains and it works great. I didn't test the backup system yet, it's very important, will test it later. However, I would love to see option RoundCube and/or Rainloop and of course support for Debian based systems. Thanks a lot for great software, much nice than cPanel for me.

Rainloop and email support are there (:8090/rainloop).

Recently integrated OpenDKIM as well, more details at:

https://blog.cyberpanel.net/2018/05/14/cyberpanel-1-6-4-released-with-dkim-manager-improved-dns-module-and-bug-fixes/

https://blog.cyberpanel.net/2018/05/15/achieve-10-10-email-score-with-cyberpanel/

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@robinjoo1 said:
    does it work on raspberry pi 3

It's ARM processor , so unfortunately it doesn't...

• utamautama Member

@Xpress said:

+1 to this. I want to use it on a NAT VPS, every bit help.

• edited June 2018

There's a nice ui, which is an advantage compared to the previous ones, especially now that consumers like good-looking panels.

• hqrajahqraja Member
    edited July 2018

Hello @cyberpersons,

I just took CyberPanel for a spin and I must say this is amazing. Great job!

I have a few questions, and some requests.

Questions:

1. When I create a user in CyberPanel, does it create a corresponding system user?

2. How do I access PHP at commandline? I tried using 'php', 'lsphp', 'php71', 'lsphp71' etc. to no avail. I need it for WP-CLI.

Requests:

1. The option to select components to install. Many of us don't need email, DNS management, or PHP 5.x. Please allow us to skip the installation of these, or provide a way to remove them easily after installation.

2. WP-CLI preinstalled, or at least an option to select it during install.

3. Amazon S3 and BackBlaze B2 integration for off-site backups, rather than having to use a separate VPS for them. Reason: Object storage from such providers is far cheaper than VPS storage or block storage offered by VPS providers. Since backups don't need to be accessed frequently, it'll be a waste to utilize the expensive form of storage for them, when cheaper alternatives are available.

4. White label option (for which I will happy pay!)

Many thanks for creating CyberPanel. Hoping to see it evolve into the ultimate platform for hosting with OpenLiteSpeed.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog