Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5.95 "Dedicated" Server? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$5.95 "Dedicated" Server?

2»

Comments

• @ZRBLOG said: it's 1st month...

Not even first month. First week.

• False advertising ;)

• Fucking annoying live help thingie is just on crack on my screen. Might be some wrong code but it's going in circles. In safari it stops, chrome doesn't.

• lbridgelbridge Member

Forta Trust, previously known as Server Pronto, is the absolute WOST provider you could ever do business with.

They engage in negative billing [if you don't explicitly tell us not to upgrade your service we will]

They do not process cancellation requests and continue billing you moths afterwards.

Avoid them at all costs.
    If you do end up getting supposed service from them be VERY VERY VERY CAREFUL. And under all circumstances, this is very important:
    ***DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ***

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited May 2013

Oh bump

• JeffreyJeffrey Member

I actually stumbled upon them about a year ago and they offered me that server at that price. However, the server was setup and online before I even made my first payment! After receiving service from them, I later looked them up and saw that they had billing issues, so I never payed that first month bill...It's like I had 1 month free server. haha

• rds100rds100 Member

They are f*** spammers too. I would never buy anything from them.