Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS/Dedicated 16GB/32GB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS/Dedicated 16GB/32GB

ColdwinColdwin Member
edited April 2018 in Requests

We want to move our current game to another server.

Requirements:

• Server: Dedicated/VPS (Dedicated preferred)
  • CPU: Any CPU after 2008
  • RAM: At least 16GB RAM (32GB preferred)
  • Connection: At least 1000 Mbps
  • Bandwidth: At least 1TB
  • DDoS: Anti-DDoS (Please state how much Anti-DDoS you give)
  • Panel: CPanel/Plesk (Plesk is preferred but no panels will be considered)
  • Disk Size: At least 50GB SSD/HDD
  • Location: Please state your location (US/CA/EU or anywhere near Australia preferred)
  • Price Range: Less than 25 USD per month (Preferred paying in USD)
  • IP: At least 1 IPv4 IP

We are willing to do 3 months or long term agreements if your server matches our requirements and price range.

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

You sure you need 32GB of RAM? Drop that down to 4-8GB and that might be doable.

• We need that RAM because of maps we will be hosting.

• check out alphavps, they have a dedi that would match ur spec for either 25 or 35 euro a month

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2018

Coldwin said: Location: US/CA/EU or anywhere near Australia

Isn't pretty much anywhere outside of US/CA/EU nearer to Australia? Since Australia isn't particularly near anything, would SG, JP or HK count?

• ColdwinColdwin Member
    edited April 2018

@randvegeta said:

Isn't pretty much anywhere outside of US/CA/EU nearer to Australia? Since Australia isn't particularly near anything, would SG, JP or HK count?

Yes they would count.

• Bumping.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@Coldwin said:
    Bumping.

At $25/month it's hard to get a panel and ddos protection. 16gb ram is also quite large. The only thing I think stops people from calling out "unrealisticly low budget" is the fact you state any CPU post 2008, so a 10yr old CPU is apparently still ok.

Tagging @cociu, since he has an abundance of older servers that can probably meet your requirements (excluding a panel).

Otherwise, if you can up your budget to about $35, I could offer you something from Lithuania with 1TBit+ ddos protection.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

Dedicated server with 16GB RAM at $25/mo available at Wholesaleinternet - Quickly purchase it. For SSD you need to increase budget.

We can provide VPS but RAM will be not 16GB. (12GB is ok?)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

Unrealistic budget. Even if you prepay for 3 years, that’s 3 years of a business making a loss on your service.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Kimsufi KS3B is probably the closest thing to your specs and budget

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

are you looking for a server or trash for $30?

• Hey, this is too low budget, even without DDoS Protection.

• Intel Atom or AMD Opteron etc will be fine. CPU is not very important we are not looking for Intel Xeon etc.

We got an offer of $30 with Intel Atom, 32GB RAM and all other requirements with Plesk panel. If anyone can go lower than that please state.

• Bumping

@Coldwin said:
    Bumping

And still.

@Clouvider said:
    Unrealistic budget. Even if you prepay for 3 years, that’s 3 years of a business making a loss on your service.

• Bumping

@Coldwin, please...

If you haven't received a single offer after 48 hours of having this thread up, then you likely won't unless you readdress your requirements or budget.

• I already got a good offer of 23.99 Euros with specifications I want from a provider. I will keep on bumping this until someone gives a cheaper price.

Also, many people PMed but please look at Hetzner auction before messaging.

P.S. I am not looking for a CPU that is made in 2017 etc. Any CPU after 2008 will be fine.

I am a long term customer.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

In my Forest Gump voice Stupid is as stupid does.

Coldwin said: I already got a good offer of 23.99 Euros with specifications I want from a provider.

Then I'd suggest you take them up on their offer.

Coldwin said: I will keep on bumping this until someone gives a cheaper price.

Bumping your request every 2 hours is spamming. I'll just close this thread if you continue to do so.

@MasonR is generous anyway.

You don’t always get what you want. Life is not easy.

• Bumping

• @Coldwin said:
    Bumping

Not the sharpest crayon in the box, ey?

Nope.

Thanked by 2Clouvider emgh
This discussion has been closed.