Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for storage VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for storage VPS

2»

Comments

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

Take a look

Removed

• @key900

Intesting you posted this here. You are the company that just shafted me by deleting my VPS with 4 days notice. No shame.

• I would have to advise against this company LetBox. They recently deleted my VPS with only 4 days notice and then threatened to report me on fraudrecord if I went public with it. Very dodgy. Be advised.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

@ekendra said:
    I would have to advise against this company LetBox. They recently deleted my VPS with only 4 days notice and then threatened to report me on fraudrecord if I went public with it. Very dodgy. Be advised.

You are who opened dispute even after we offered refund? We never do 4 days ( yes we can sending mail for 4 days ) however it taken down after more than 10+ days!

If i missing something please pm me. I will happy to help.

Thanks

• RamiRami Member

@MasonR said:

@ekendra said:
    I'm going to go with @Ricky318 : http://www.abc-hosters.com

I'll let you know how it goes.

From the interactions that I've had with @rickey318, you should be in good hands :) Hope all goes well.

+1 for @rickey318
    He's very helpful and my VPSes are stable

Thanked by 1rickey318
  • williewillie Member
    edited April 2018

@rickey318 said:
    No offense taken. With this being LET I can understand what you saying. But, not a new provider.

I'm sorry but "The certificate is only valid for the following names: www.leads4insurance.com, leads4insurance.com" makes your operation look like amateur hour. You're a VPS host and you can't put your company's site on a dedicated IP with a proper certificate?

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

You should check out our offers