Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any discount promotion similar to KS-3C/4C or similar to online in the near future?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any discount promotion similar to KS-3C/4C or similar to online in the near future?

Big companies with the same incentives?
Please recommend it to me!

Comments

• If you are looking for that 8.99 EUR promo for the KS-3C, I don't think that's ever going to happen again.

• levnodelevnode Member
    edited April 2018

I have a KS3-C that I am going to get rid of. Does anyone know if a kimsufi can be transferred?

• @levnode said: Does anyone know if a kimsufi can be transferred?

Yes. Both KS accounts need to be in the same country and they both have to create tickets for the transfer.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

@levnode said:
    I have a KS3-C that I am going to get rid of. Does anyone know if a kimsufi can be transferred?

In which country do you have your account?

• @v3ng said:

@levnode said:

In which country do you have your account?

It’s France. But the server is in BHS. Cpu i3-3120, 9.99 eur.

• @levnode said:

Hi

How much do you want for it?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2018

You can only transfer the whole account with your private information left behind.

Maybe, currently you can only buy it from retards for a high price.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • levnodelevnode Member
    edited April 2018

realbusiness said: Hi

How much do you want for it?

Hmm, if it's available for transfer, I will just take half of the setup fee I paid (10EUR /2, I believe). It's duedate is Apr-25 so the remaining time is free for you. Do you think it's fair?

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Does anyone have one in France he'd give away?

• @levnode said:

I can pay you full setup fees you paid (10 euro) if it is still available for transfer. Thanks!

• dev_vps said: I can pay you full setup fees you paid (10 euro) if it is still available for transfer. Thanks!

Pm sent!

• @levnode said:

dev_vps said: I can pay you full setup fees you paid (10 euro) if it is still available for transfer. Thanks!

Pm sent!

Just replied to your PM.
    Thanks!