Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowend aggregation sites?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowend aggregation sites?

Hello there!
Today is International Day of Human Space Flight and my mom's birthday. Double win :)
sorry for little offtopic )
I'm wondering are there any other lowend-direction sites with filters except lowendstock.com and lowendstorage.win? They are OK, but I need moar:)
Thank you! Hace a nice day!

Comments

• pikepike Veteran

If you want truly good offers you need to check LET offers multiple times a day. Sometimes providers make too good to be true offers like cociu 4,50€/TB, or the netcup christmas VPS offer, or hetzner 21€/m i7-4770 32GB dedis.

This kind of stuff will never be listed on a site like those you mentioned.

• @pike, thank you. Several times i knocked my head against the wall crying about offers i lost. But i don't mean the megasuper onetime sales, i need to search about ordinary offers from low-end hosters.

• donlidonli Member

@MarshalChe said:
    Hello there!
    Today is International Day of Human Space Flight and my mom's birthday. Double win :)
    sorry for little offtopic )
    I'm wondering are there any other lowend-direction sites with filters except lowendstock.com and lowendstorage.win? They are OK, but I need moar:)
    Thank you! Hace a nice day!

Planning on buying your mom a nice VPS for her birthday?

• @pike, yup, and in the name of Yuri Gagarin and 57th First Space Flight anniversary i want to buy as many servers as i can and launch them to space orbit :)

• pikepike Veteran

So you're searching for other listing sites or for lowend hosts? Location? Use?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2018

Any decent packages on space tourism flights? Virgin recently reopened their program for space tourism, anyone got 99% discount voucher code?

• @pike said:
    So you're searching for other listing sites or for lowend hosts? Location? Use?

For listing sites with LET-ranged offers. Various tasks — variable locations (90% is web-server though).

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Get a LES, must be 10-15 locations by now

• @mikho said:
    Get a LES, must be 10-15 locations by now

Yup, thank you, i know about it. Primary objective is to find sites with similar functionality.

• AidanAidan Member

MarshalChe said: International Day of Human Space Flight

Fake news, space flight isn't real.

MarshalChe said: my mom's birthday

Happy birthday.

Thanked by 2MasonR MarshalChe
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Dude, the earth is flat, there is no space flight!

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @Neoon said:

Confirmed by Sir Terence David John Pratchett!

But what about topic question? :)

• @Neoon said:

... what happens when you ask a “flat Earther” to use a compass?

• @doghouch said:

@Neoon said:

... what happens when you ask a “flat Earther” to use a compass?

Earthian will ask "What's that?", of course.

• erkinerkin Member

@MarshalChe said:
    But what about topic question? :)

You made us go OT ;-)