Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

£0.84 /Yr cPanel Shared Hosting (SSD, UK, US)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

£0.84 /Yr cPanel Shared Hosting (SSD, UK, US)

If you didn't see our previous thread then you didn't know you could get online for only £0.84/Year! (Approx $1.19) Use our promotional code on our Shared-1 product and save 88% from standard price. This promotion is limited to 50 uses and will expire Midnight BST on 1st May 2018. We provide weekly backups free of charge.

Locations: Manchester, UK or North Carolina, US.

Shared-1

• Host 1 cPanel Website
  • 1GB Solid State Drive
  • 100GB Monthly Transfer
  • Latest cPanel/CloudLinux
  • Free Softaculous Installer
  • Free SSL Certificates

£0.84/Year - Use promocode: QUID

Order in Manchester, United Kingdom

Order in North Carolina, United States

Ho-ost Internet Solutions Limited

Company Number #09970768

Registered in England & Wales

Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Twitter

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Not bad for $0.10/mo. Any larger/multi-domain plans on promo?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @Harambe said:
    Not bad for $0.10/mo. Any larger/multi-domain plans on promo?

Nothing other than 50ANNUAL (50% OFF) - But if only a couple GB was required it would be better to purchase this deal and just upgrade add-on domains and storage if required. Cheers!

@Hoost said:
    But if only a couple GB was required it would be better to purchase this deal and just upgrade add-on domains and storage if required.

Is the add-on pricing listed somewhere? Didn't see it listed in the billing panel.

• @Harambe said:

@Hoost said:
    But if only a couple GB was required it would be better to purchase this deal and just upgrade add-on domains and storage if required.

Is the add-on pricing listed somewhere? Didn't see it listed in the billing panel.

It's more custom quote. How many for example?

@Hoost said:

Probably like 2-3 add-ons. Can easily order multiple plans if that's allowed. Just got a friend looking for some simple hosting for a couple low traffic WP blogs.

• @Harambe said:

@Hoost said:

Probably like 2-3 add-ons. Can easily order multiple plans if that's allowed. Just got a friend looking for some simple hosting for a couple low traffic WP blogs.

Multiple plans allowed! But for 2-3 add-ons I can add that to one plan and round it up to £1.00/Year.

Thanked by 1Harambe

@Hoost said:

Multiple plans allowed! But for 2-3 add-ons I can add that to one plan and round it up to £1.00/Year.

Sweet, will let him know. Thanks!

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @Hoost said:

@Harambe said:

@Hoost said:

Me too. Let me know.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • ChuckChuck Member

What can you do with 1GB storage?

• donlidonli Member

@Chuck said:
    What can you do with 1GB storage?

It's website hosting. You can fit a lot of website in 1GB.

Thanked by 1Wolveix
  • iSkyiSky Member

@Hoost said:

@Harambe said:

@Hoost said:

how to get one ?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Looks like im too late

• @roshan91 said:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Looks like im too late

There are still many codes left. Make sure you're on GBP and make sure you're billing annually.

@iSky said:
    how to get one ?

Order like usual but open a ticket before you pay. Same for you @Proxima - Cheers

• MrMMrM Member

can use for blog wallpaper, with 10.000 image resize dude :) cos sound good, make intersted this offers

• MM552MM552 Member
    edited April 2018

Nice offer. What are the specs of the server?

• @MM552 said:
    Nice offer. What are the specs of the server?

Shared-US runs on Intel Dual Xeon L5520, 256GB SSD and 24GB RAM.

• MM552MM552 Member

Nice. Thanks

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • proximaproxima Member
    edited April 2018

@Hoost said:

@roshan91 said:

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Looks like im too late

There are still many codes left. Make sure you're on GBP and make sure you're billing annually.

@iSky said:
    how to get one ?

Order like usual but open a ticket before you pay. Same for you @Proxima - Cheers

Thanks. Order done. Ticket opened. Thanks all sorted.

• MM552MM552 Member

I would just like to comment on my first impressions. I received my account info in a very nicely formatted out email. I also had to contact support for a domain issue and they replied very quickly and solved my issue. The server in Manchester also seems to be snappy and navigating cPanel is smooth as well. Great so far!!

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited April 2018

@proxima Said:
    Thanks. Order done. Ticket opened. Thanks all sorted.

@MM552 Said:
    I would just like to comment on my first impressions. I received my account info in a very nicely formatted out email. I also had to contact support for a domain issue and they replied very quickly and solved my issue. The server in Manchester also seems to be snappy and navigating cPanel is smooth as well. Great so far!!

Thanks both. Enjoy!

• MikaeelZAMikaeelZA Member, Host Rep

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms.

That's on the same one you've linked.

• @MikaeelZA lol.. select yearly for billing

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Yes this promotion is for yearly only!

• is this one-time or recurring?

• @maplow said:
    is this one-time or recurring?

This is recurring.

• There are about a dozen of these left.

• edited April 2018

fuck!
    This is Shared IP Address 107.161.114.34

• @assassindotcom said:
    fuck!
    This is Shared IP Address 107.161.114.34

Were you expecting a dedicated IP for 84 pennies per year?

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • maplowmaplow Member
    edited April 2018

@Hoost said:

@maplow said:

>
    This is recurring.
    hi, I try to open a ticket, but it's failed by complete the captcha, where is the captcha?

• @maplow said:

@Hoost said:

@maplow said:

>
    This is recurring.
    hi, I try to open a ticket, but it's failed by complete the captcha, where is the captcha?

Captcha shows automatically but I have had one complaint previously that it wasn't visible. You can email [email protected] or PM me for help that doesn't require sensitive information.