Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

25GB of Usenet credit Blocknews swap it for a VPS minimum 64MB in Europe or East Coast USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

25GB of Usenet credit Blocknews swap it for a VPS minimum 64MB in Europe or East Coast USA

asterisk14asterisk14 Member
edited May 2013 in Offers

I've got 25-30GB of usenet credit (can't be bothered to check the exact amount). I bought it as a block but haven't used it. If anyone is interested, I'll swap it for a 64MB VPS Europe or East Coast USA.

Comments

• MunMun Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! enough said :)

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited May 2013

@mun - come on, you know you want it, you'll be able to download a few linux ISO's ;-) . It'll keep you off here and you won't get stressed!

• @asterisk14 This community and forum do not support warez/hacking or anything illegal. Asking questions like this on the forum will have you lose respect quickly here. Please consider removing or editing your post.

Cheers!

• user123user123 Member
    edited May 2013

@TheLinuxBug said: @asterisk14 This community and forum do not support warez/hacking or anything illegal. Asking questions like this on the forum will have you lose respect quickly here. Please consider removing or editing your post.

Why do you assume that Usenet automatically = illegal? That's like equating Google with warez/hacking/other illegal stuff just because you can google for "donkey pron warez" (not that I've ever done that...) and probably get linked to some sites hosting illegal stuff. Newsgroups are a legitimate way of communicating with other people and have been for years. 25-30GB is enough for a lot of messages.

• @user123 - I got all excited for a minute, thought I'd found a punter :-)

• this is still up for grabs ....offers invited.... it's around 20 linux iso's worth of usenet credit. imagine ho wmuch fun you'd have with all them iso's

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

try hostclean unmetered Bandwidth and protection ddos ,15GB Storage and 512mb ram hostclean.net/ah-vps-server.php