Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Request

Hi, my current server working just fine almost 3year. but bandwidth is only 10Tb and additional bandwidth is pricey.

i need equivalent replacement with current config:

E3-1240v2
32Gb Ram
2x 1Tb HDD
30Tb+ with 1Gbps
1 IPv4 or /29 (my current is /28)

my budget is $40ish and with current provider is $30/m cause i got it when blackfriday.
prefer location at LA, Dallas or still inside in US.

Comments

• Can I ask which provider?

• @levnode said:
    Can I ask which provider?

like your signature, its from virmach. even i got replacement i still want keep it for another project.

• This will be hard to get. Especially in Los Angeles. You're looking at least $55-60 and that's if you get an insane deal.

• warriorwarrior Member
    edited April 2018

does not have to be in LA, as long inside in US. i can raise it to $50/m.

• Tagging @qps who could possibly help with something in LA and elsewhere.

• FoxelVoxFoxelVox Member
    edited April 2018
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the tag @nullnothere.

32GB RAM at that price is tough. RAM pricing on E3 systems is really high right now.

Thanked by 2SSDBlaze nullnothere
  • You might be able to get 16gb in that range but 32GB ram sticks are $300+.

• 16Gb should enough actually, but CPU must equivalent and 30Tb+ bandwidth is a must.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

The cheapest location in the USA: Chicago or Dallas.

We can offer you in Chicago E3-1265Lv3, 16GB, 120GB SSD or 1TB HDD, IPMI, 200M Unmetered - from $49/mo.

• can you do in dallas and 1Gbps fix bandwidth, is turbo clock speed working on that cpu.

• @GTHost said:

We can offer you in Chicago E3-1265Lv3, 16GB, 120GB SSD or 1TB HDD, IPMI, 200M Unmetered - from $49/mo.

thats the same price at your website, just check it.

interested in E3-1270v3 cpu model, can you make 3 month payments recurring.

any ETA for node in dallas. thanks

@warrior said:

@GTHost said:

thats the same price at your website, just check it.

interested in E3-1270v3 cpu model, can you make 3 month payments recurring.

any ETA for node in dallas. thanks

Get 25% off the first 3 months with the purchase of any Instant Server when you sign up for 3 or more months. Your Code: APR-25-3 https://gthost.com/promotions/

Dallas will be in July 2018.

edited April 2018

@warrior said:
    can you do in Dallas and 1Gbps fix bandwidth, is turbo clock speed working on that cpu.

We can offer 1Gbit/s, but only unmetered.

All our CPU's support Turbo Boost Technology

• only few provider provide in LA like QN, @qps and dallas you can check incero.

if i want bandwidth, i'll go with 100-250mbps unmetered port instead.

• BITWBITW Member

As you mentioned 'Still inside US' You can also check Wholesaleinternet.net

• update : got incero instant server, only incero that provide 30Tb at 1gbps within my budget. thanks all

• MrMMrM Member

@warrior said:
    update : got incero instant server, only incero that provide 30Tb at 1gbps within my budget. thanks all

how money you get 30Tb with 1gbps

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

@warrior said:
    update : got incero instant server, only incero that provide 30Tb at 1gbps within my budget. thanks all

Well, now that you said this publicly Incero is likely to ban you ;-).

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/137536/incero-speedykvm-throws-the-ban-hammer-at-all-let-members

• @warrior said:

I think that is only the first month amount and not recurring

• @Clouvider said:

@warrior said:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/137536/incero-speedykvm-throws-the-ban-hammer-at-all-let-members

i dont know if gordon do that, dont see it at incero tos. yeah incero support its like "hey please read tos and sla, dont open ticket" things. for speedykvm im use it for storage backup and use yearly promo until july this year.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • @warrior said:

@Clouvider said:

@warrior said:

i dont know if gordon do that, dont see it at incero tos. yeah incero support its like "hey please read tos and sla, dont open ticket" things. for speedykvm im use it for storage backup and use yearly promo until july this year.

Good luck lol.

Thanked by 2Clouvider Shazan