Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps6 asp.net connect Asia China. The network is very bad hope processing. Go HE lines
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps6 asp.net connect Asia China. The network is very bad hope processing. Go HE lines

66853316685331 Member
edited February 2012 in Reviews

Comments

• If you are wanting fast speeds from USA to China then find a asia bandwidth optimized datacenter/provider.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited February 2012

ASP.net is for Microsoft's Active Server Pages?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2012

I believe so, I don't know what that has to do with speed to China though.

Thanked by 1japon
  • vps6netvps6net Member
    edited February 2012

This is a valid claim that I will say a little about:

We've actually designed our recently-launched Los Angeles network for best connectivity to Asia/Pacific, however for the past week or so we've been seeing issues not only with the connection overseas, but to certain networks within the USA as well.

The issue involves a filter that our provider has placed on our upstream connections--which should be via Hurricane Electric, Mzima, and Level3, at least--to limit our upstream to HE. Resolving this is our top priority.

• Why are you limiting upstream on HE? HE usually has good routes, even intra-asia routes, and they're cheap.