Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Review about Antiddos from Awknet
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Review about Antiddos from Awknet

Hello,

Long time no hear about this hosting, but when me googling about review of them ( awknet )
no find for last 2 years or 1 years ago,

maybe can help me for information befor me rent to them,

Comments

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

They are still in business? We cut our teeth with them back in the day. Haven't heard much about them in a good 3+ years.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

SplitIce said: They are still in business? We cut our teeth with them back in the day. Haven't heard much about them in a good 3+ years.

Pretty well the same.

Owner was a nice guy, super smart, but overly busy. I had countless of his customers contacting me looking for direct contact methods to try to get support just because he was always too busy to get back to them.

I had similar problems where he straight up told me that unless I ~10x'd my pay out to him that he wouldn't answer my tickets and I would get 'best effort' for everything.

We had a bad drive in our server there and it ended up being a week+ long outage. We simply up and left at that point.

Francisco

• yeah, very hard find server with can handling udp raw and syn-ack ddos :( i'm already much to try more hosting for solustion but no solve

• @Noobskid said:
    yeah, very hard find server with can handling udp raw and syn-ack ddos :( i'm already much to try more hosting for solustion but no solve

OVH?

• @graphic said:

@Noobskid said:
    yeah, very hard find server with can handling udp raw and syn-ack ddos :( i'm already much to try more hosting for solustion but no solve

OVH?

still same stuck with UDP raw, random source port and destination port udp, problem ovh cant make rule firewall range udp,

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Noobskid said: still same stuck with UDP raw, random source port and destination port udp, problem ovh cant make rule firewall range udp,

So do you need UDP or are you trying to block all UDP?

What are you trying to host if you can share?

Francisco

• @Noobskid said:

@graphic said:

@Noobskid said:

OVH?

still same stuck with UDP raw, random source port and destination port udp, problem ovh cant make rule firewall range udp,

OVH Game is your need. Blocking UDP by default.

• NoobskidNoobskid Member
    edited April 2018

not to block all sir i need open port 10k port udp, ehmm that why problem at ovh, and other problem some hosting they dont know how to mitigations udp payload, but they know that is methode UDP with payload,

• @graphic said:

@Noobskid said:

@graphic said:

@Noobskid said:

OVH?

OVH Game is your need. Blocking UDP by default.

lets me try order 1 week, if good can help, back to stay ovh again

• @Noobskid said:
    not to block all sir i need open port 10k port udp, ehmm that why problem at ovh, and other problem some hosting they dont know how to mitigations udp payload, but they know that is methode UDP with payload,

Ever tried nfoservers.com? There you can block payloads and strings.

• @graphic said:

@Noobskid said:

Ever tried nfoservers.com? There you can block payloads and strings.

i have rent 2 month there, and when i'm want renew them canceling my service, they wont magnets ddos, they are not spesialis antiddos

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

Possible, we can arrange for a solution with mitigation by payload and a SOC that will look after it 24/7.

What’s the budget ?

• NoobskidNoobskid Member
    edited April 2018

100-200
    and possible upgread 10gbs speed network, and get one more dedicated

15-20 Times that might barely get you some small managed protection solution, assuming its monthly and you’re happy for it to be Cloud one, which will add latency.

• @Clouvider said:
    15-20 Times that might barely get you some small managed protection solution, assuming its monthly and you’re happy for it to be Cloud one, which will add latency.

you hosting can managed its when me pick up dedicated at you hosting sir ? i'm pay fee its ok for normaly fee, if expensive ( i;m giveup )

• graphicgraphic Member
    edited April 2018

@Noobskid said:
    100-200

https://cp.myvirtualserver.com/cart&action=default&languagechange=English

You can order with 10gbps uplink for 74€ (~ 91$) and they're using Voxility for ddos protection.

• @graphic said:

@Noobskid said:
    100-200

https://cp.myvirtualserver.com/cart/-lang-customline0018-/&step=0

You can order with 10gbps uplink for 74€ (~ 91$) and they're using Voxility for ddos protection.

GRE Tunnel By Voxility sir ?

@graphic said:

@Noobskid said:
    100-200

Voxility won't do raw udp payload mitigation, definitely not at this cost :).

• @Clouvider said:

@graphic said:

@Noobskid said:
    100-200

Voxility won't do raw udp payload mitigation, definitely not at this cost :).

yeah true sir, i have history with them in past, them get off with raw udp only, and small tcp

• AlexJonesAlexJones Member
    edited April 2018

Vox won't do raw udp at any price tag if you're wanting to receive udp traffic on any port during an attack. You'll just get packetloss. Vox is pathetically bad

• SeFlow_EleSeFlow_Ele Member
    edited April 2018

@Noobskid we, at SeFlow, are able to filter payloads and add custom rules. Please p.m. me with service you need to protect and i will get you in touch with our SOC. They can add custom rules to block payloads or create custom profile like these:

https://manage.seflow.it/index.php?/knowledgebase/article/72/ddos-seguard-custom-port-list-protection/

Customization is free, you just need an AlwaysOn protection on Dedicated Server or MyCore in Milan.

For details about AlwaysOn mode https://manage.seflow.it/index.php?/knowledgebase/article/30/ddos-mitigation--sensor-mode-vs-alwayson/