Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow / domflow 70% one time off different plans and commitments. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow / domflow 70% one time off different plans and commitments.

2»

Comments

• b. The first violation of this agreement will incur an administrative fine of €250.00 and your account may be immediately shut down. A second violation will incur an administrative fine of €500.00 and the immediate closing of your account. All users violating our regulations will also be required to pay all the costs associated with the investigation of the issue, in the amount of €150.00 per each hour spent on the case by our personnel. SO PLEASE, DO NOT SEND SPAM from your account.

That's nice, if your server gets hacked, you will pay a fine of 250 EUR. If you do anything else that SeFlow thinks is illegal, you will get a fine too. Not that I do illegal stuff, but I had my server compromised in the past (together with 100.000 other servers at that time).

Wondering who dares to take a server from them. (If you are ready to pay the fine, then I guess you are not looking after Low End servers.....)

Thanked by 1WHT
  • WHTWHT Member

@DennisdeWit said:

b. The first violation of this agreement will incur an administrative fine of €250.00 and your account may be immediately shut down. A second violation will incur an administrative fine of €500.00 and the immediate closing of your account. All users violating our regulations will also be required to pay all the costs associated with the investigation of the issue, in the amount of €150.00 per each hour spent on the case by our personnel. SO PLEASE, DO NOT SEND SPAM from your account.

That's nice, if your server gets hacked, you will pay a fine of 250 EUR. If you do anything else that SeFlow thinks is illegal, you will get a fine too. Not that I do illegal stuff, but I had my server compromised in the past (together with 100.000 other servers at that time).

Wondering who dares to take a server from them. (If you are ready to pay the fine, then I guess you are not looking after Low End servers.....)

If you dont pay, fbi is after you.
    Those terms are like joker when business is not working. They will close your server and say that you got hacked and should pay 500€. Scary.

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited March 2018

@WHT said:
    Those terms are like joker when business is not working. They will close your server and say that you got hacked and should pay 500€. Scary.

Huh? Since when is FBI SeFlow's go to collection agency? ;)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@aglodek said:

@WHT said:

Huh? Since when is FBI SeFlow's go to collection agency? ;)

There was some story with Matteo. I’m sure someone will be happy to share the link.

• @DennisdeWit said:

b. The first violation of this agreement will incur an administrative fine of €250.00 and your account may be immediately shut down. A second violation will incur an administrative fine of €500.00 and the immediate closing of your account. All users violating our regulations will also be required to pay all the costs associated with the investigation of the issue, in the amount of €150.00 per each hour spent on the case by our personnel. SO PLEASE, DO NOT SEND SPAM from your account.

Hi,
    This is applicable only if you intentionally do illegal activity. If you got hacked you get help from our soc.

I will happy to assist you

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@SeFlow_Ele said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Hi,
    This is applicable only if you intentionally do illegal activity. If you got hacked you get help from our soc.

And how do you decide whether something is "intentional"? I am not willing to bet a lot of money just because you got out of bed the wrong way and need some quick $$$$.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@CConner said:

@SeFlow_Ele said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Hi,

And how do you decide whether something is "intentional"? I am not willing to bet a lot of money just because you got out of bed the wrong way and need some quick $$$$.

Especially that the reputation is not necessarily stellar in this department.