Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help with cordova/ ionic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help with cordova/ ionic

I am trying to extract some content from an apk. Looks like the app dev is using cordova/ ionic. When I extracted the APK, I see the following folder Structure:

www/
www/assets (all photos)
www/build (all js)
www/cordova-js-src
www/cordova.js
www/cordova_plugins.js
www/index.html
www/manifest.json
www/plugins
www/service-worker.js

Is there any way I can see the content from the above structure in a computer browser? Currently, when I double click on the "index.html" file it is not optning up. I get lots of popups.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

If you have python, use python -m http.server
    If you have node, install serve using npm install -g serve then serve
    Run any of the command above in the directory you want to open (same directory as index.html)

This is due to access control allow origin issues where browser can only access URL from same source (You can't call Ajax on file:// protocol)

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

What content are you trying to extract? You should be able to access all image assets, most other stuff will be compiled.

• It does not look like a Ionic v2+ File Structure to me. Ionic uses /src to contain the content. The index.html in ionic just imports essentials libraries such as Angular etc into the file and has no content in itself. If you want to watch the app.

Run ionic serve --lab or ionic serve -l
    Note: you need to have nodejs installed.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

@subhojitdutta said:
    It does not look like a Ionic v2+ File Structure to me. Ionic uses /src to contain the content. The index.html in ionic just imports essentials libraries such as Angular etc into the file and has no content in itself. If you want to watch the app.

Run ionic serve --lab or ionic serve -l
    Note: you need to have nodejs installed.

That's only before it has been built and packaged for a platform.

Thanked by 1mohamed