Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow / domflow 70% one time off different plans and commitments.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow / domflow 70% one time off different plans and commitments.

ehabehab Member
edited March 2018 in General

hi

i got this in mail:

SeFlow is happy to announce new London and Montreal Regions.

With promo code mycoreSave you will get your MyCore at 70% OFF on first payment. You can buy monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual and you get 70% OFF!

MyCore Dedicated KVM/LXC Servers are independent instances with dedicated resource that work like a normal dedicated servers. When you buy MyCore, you will have dedicated 3,5+ Ghz CPU core assigned, reserved i/o NVMe or SSD disks and ram. You will have full root/Administrator control and can install any application you want.

DIscover with MyCore performance are better then any VPS SSD in the market: Discover now with our Benchmark >>

All MyCore are DDoS Protected and you can get it from 1.1€/m. All MyCore Servers are DDoS Protected for free

Example?

MyCore London
1/4 25% CPU core
1152MB RAM
15GB NVMe HDD
500Mbps unmetered
1 IP DDoS Protected
€ 1.10/month
Buy Now >> http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/mycore/mycore-2

View service description and plans at http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/mycore/mycore-2

Need to test our locations? Use our Network test tool ( lookingGlass )

Offer valid until April 15, 2018

Promo code: mycoreSave

Kind Regards

SeFlow Staff

might be useful for some.

Thanked by 1aglodek

Comments

• irmirm Member

isint working with annually/semi-annually

• ehabehab Member

it does work for annually/semi-annually/bi-annually unless they changed it now.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

OVH

Thanked by 1ehab
  • ehabehab Member

no idea @Clouvider, i just wanted to share this. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

@ehab said:
    no idea @Clouvider, i just wanted to share this. Thanks for the heads up.

I don't mind OVH, just got PMs to match it already so I'm containing the excitement of cheap NVMe :P

• The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

• Seflow is a joke.

Coupon not working for annually 1 MyCore KVM.
    Also their looking glass (France) is from Strasbourg, but according to their order system, it will be provisioned in Roubaix.

• Didn't the owner claim they were colocating @ ovh?

• only monthly now.

• @zhujiwiki said:
    only monthly now.

And Quarterly

But overall shitty marketing. This gives picture of not serious company, and would never buy service from one like that.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

lmao wonder why they started to resell OVH.

edited March 2018

Saragoldfarb said: Didn't the owner claim they were colocating @ ovh?

You can colocate at OVH actually https://www.ovh.com/fr/housing/

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • @emperor said:

@zhujiwiki said:
    only monthly now.

And Quarterly

But overall shitty marketing. This gives picture of not serious company, and would never buy service from one like that.

For this promotion, we reserved 100 coupons for each billing term. Annual and semi-annual was fired within an hour and we're thinking to add more, maybe tomorrow when management will be available.

At the moment only monthly and quarterly pre-payments are accepted.

If someone is interested in annual payment with discount please contact p.m. me and i will release an alternative promo code.

For looking glass need to be updated because Strasbourg was the old datacenter for OnApp platform based on separate storage. MyCore are NVMe disks with reserved CPU cores (No oversell in any kind). Here anybody can read our benchmarks https://www.domflow.it/index.php/knowledgebase/219/LXC-vs-KVM-vs-Native-performance.html

OVH Network is used only on France, UK and Canada Locations.

Thanked by 2MasonR aglodek
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Seeing Ele's candid, polished responses makes me miss Matteo :P

Rock on, @SeFlow_Ele! Congrats on the expansion

• @CConner said:

Saragoldfarb said: Didn't the owner claim they were colocating @ ovh?

You can colocate at OVH actually https://www.ovh.com/fr/housing/

Cheers. I kinda remembered there being a whole debate over this at the time. Could be wrong though. Not that there's something wrong with OVH. They're incredibly stable for what they're charging.

As for Seflow, I don't like their attitude but had a dedi with them for a year or two and can't complain about performance and network.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

I had a server with SeFlow in Italy around 2 years ago and had some problems with the network. For one, there were seemingly random packet loss spikes. They also nullrouted my server after 24kPPS "attack".

No experience since then.

• @SeFlow_Ele :

Regarding the 70% off coupon, is it recurring?

Do you offer any kind of snapshot functionality for MyCore VMs?

For the 1/4 and 1/2 CPU Core plans, do you still allow bursting to 100%? If so, for how long? And will you automatically throttle it after a certain time, or will the customer's account be considered abusive?

Also, Are there any plans to upgrade the DomFlow Cloud? I really need hourly billing, but performance on the DomFlow Cloud was just never good enough for me. The other day I noticed that the DomFlow Cloud no longer allows creating VMs in Montreal, which was by far the worst performing location. Will this ever be improved?

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • @sb56637 said:

70% off is for the first payment only

Snapshot backup is already in place, we're just tuning it, should be ready very soon. We have, as addon, Acronis cloud backup on the separate datacenter. Please take a look http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/dropmysite-en-2/dropmysite-en-4 . You can test it for 15 days

CPU cores (and portions) are exclusive and you can use 100% of assigned portion all the time. No overselling. If you buy 1/2 CPU core you can use that 1/2 core all the time. As we do not do overselling you can't burst.

DomFlow can't be improved on disk performance because is distributed filesystem between two different data centers and tcp/ip cause latency. This is why we introduced high-performance MyCore based on NVMe and dedicated resources. Please consider MyCore as dedicated server, resources assigned can be used anytime. No risk of slowdowns.

If you choose Montreal location on MyCore you will get nvme and dedicated resourced VM, you can't compare with old infrastructure (even in same datacenter).

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited March 2018

@SeFlow_Ele No offence but this is by far the most confusing hosting website I have ever seen, vDDOS is complaining and can't load Javascript properly. /1/ /2/ -1 -2 -3?

edited March 2018

Missing Matteo already :(

I also think it is kinda funny that you have this on your website:

...and check your spelling next time.

• @FAT32 said:
    @SeFlow_Ele No offence but this is by far the most confusing hosting website I have ever seen, vDDOS is complaining and can't load Javascript properly. /1/ /2/ -1 -2 -3?

Thank you for your feedback, i will report to our webmaster. Users opinion is important for us.

@CConner said:
    Missing Matteo already :(

I also think it is kinda funny that you have this on your website:

...and check your spelling next time.

VPS faster than Dedicated, @SeFlow_Ele I would love to know the technical details of this claim.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • SeFlow_EleSeFlow_Ele Member
    edited March 2018

@Clouvider said:

@CConner said:

Please click on link. We're comparing with one of the most used dedicated server configuration in the market.

4 MyCore with NVMe is faster then 4 core i7 7700 CPU with SSD disks in raid1 configuration.

Blanket statement is very much a misinformation though.

SeFlow_Ele said: Please click on link. We're comparing with one of the most used dedicated server configuration in the market.

4 MyCore with NVMe is faster then 4 core i7 7700 CPU with SSD disks in raid1 configuration.

A dedicated server with exactly the same base hardware is always faster than a VPS.

Thanked by 2Clouvider CrossBox
  • Was excited to get a yearly vps and got trolled. Will be putting seflow in my no buy list. To others, don't waste your time.

• @AlexJones said:
    Was excited to get a yearly vps and got trolled. Will be putting seflow in my no buy list. To others, don't waste your time.

Please read here:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2720423/#Comment_2720423

I want underline that:

For this promotion, we reserved 100 coupons for each billing term. Annual and semi-annual was fired within an hour and we're thinking to add more, maybe tomorrow when management will be available.

If someone is interested in annual payment with discount please contact p.m. me and i will release an alternative promo code.

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • @SeFlow_Ele said:

@AlexJones said:
    Was excited to get a yearly vps and got trolled. Will be putting seflow in my no buy list. To others, don't waste your time.

Please read here:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2720423/#Comment_2720423

I want underline that:

70% of any or just 1 core with a small disk

• @AlexJones said:

Hi,
    is valid for any kvm plan