Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Look for VPS with cPanel at $40/mo in US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Look for VPS with cPanel at $40/mo in US

mattothsmattoths Member
edited March 2018 in General

Hi fellows,

heard about LEB a while and benefit a lot of this great community. However, it's really hard to find an good VPS for my own need currently. The VPS will host a WP blog for daily traffic less than 5K.

CPU: 2-Core

RAM: 2G+

SSD: 40G

Bandwidth: 1T+

Panel: cPanel (for easy manager, I am self learned webmaster)

Payment: Paypal

The host I tried:

A2hosting: bad support and connection is not stable via ssh

Linode: without cPanel

leaseweb: Need ID verification plus bank deposit to US bank

It would be much appreciated if you knew reputable hosting company based on my details.

Comments

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2018

We would be happy to offer this on one of our KVM servers. All of our servers are hosted in Psychz, Los Angeles and are fully owned by us.

If you wish to do any network-based tests then this can be done from our LookingGlass

I would personally suggest our KVM4G package for this with cPanel on top which I've included in the price below.

4GB DDR4 RAM
     60GB of RAID10 pure SSD storage
     2 CPU @ 3.5GHz (Fair share)
     1 Dedicated IP address and /64 IPv6
     1.5TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port
     20Gbps of DDoS protection
     Located in Los Angeles, California
     cPanel included

This would be $30 per month with cPanel included.

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to send us a pm or a sales ticket and we'll answer you as soon as possible.

Thanked by 1imok
  • jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited March 2018

I've heard @Francisco do 8GB and 2Cores (Dedicated) for $30/m and with cPanel it would be around 42!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Speaking of @Francisco, see https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2717210/#Comment_2717210 you "magically" get a managed service when you hit that answer-to-all-questions figure.

Thanked by 2Francisco vimalware
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2018

We can stack our latest LEB offer for you.

So, ~$20/month can get you:

4 vCPU
    8 GB RAM
    180 GB SSD Disk
    8 TB Bandwidth
    4 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    KVM/Virtualizor

You can purchase license from BuyCpanel at $13/month extra, which would total around $33/month. How does that sound?

• You seem to be located inside China, so some proper peering is probably important for you. For China-traffic, my go-to is @randvegeta, although quite pricy for the "real stuff".

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • imokimok Member

@radi how can I get that price for cPanel? I see $14.59

@imok said:

Try code "whtvps13"

Thanked by 1imok
  • @imok said:

https://www.buycpanel.com/whtspecial/

Thanked by 1imok

Looks like my code is expired, use the one @jetchirag posted.

• mattothsmattoths Member
    edited March 2018

mattoths said: without cPane

@teamacc said:
    You seem to be located inside China, so some proper peering is probably important for you. For China-traffic, my go-to is @randvegeta, although quite pricy for the "real stuff".

Thanks. I will definitely take a look at it.

P.S What @randvegeta offers? Can't find vendor information at his profile page.

• @mattoths said:

@teamacc said:
    You seem to be located inside China, so some proper peering is probably important for you. For China-traffic, my go-to is @randvegeta, although quite pricy for the "real stuff".

He's selling services from Hong Kong (hosthongkong), so it might not 100% match your request. But if your target audience is in China, then it is most likely the best pick.

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • imokimok Member
    edited March 2018

Check @ultravps

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@mattoths said:

@teamacc said:

Thanks @teamacc for the tag.

@mattoths, we sell HK based servers via www.hosthongkong.net.

If you're looking for a server with good China connectivity, then I'm sure we can offer you something. What exactly are you looking for in terms of budget?

Roughly speaking, I think what you're looking for in HK would normally cost over $60/m (including CPanel). Is that the ballpark figure you have?

• @Radi said:
    We can stack our latest LEB offer for you.

So, ~$20/month can get you:

> 4 vCPU
    > 8 GB RAM
    > 180 GB SSD Disk
    > 8 TB Bandwidth
    > 4 IPv4
    > /64 IPv6
    > KVM/Virtualizor
    > 

You can purchase license from BuyCpanel at $13/month extra, which would total around $33/month. How does that sound?

This offer is really tempting ...