Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xeon E3-1246v3 & i7-4770 @ Hetzner for €21!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Xeon E3-1246v3 & i7-4770 @ Hetzner for €21!!

2»

Comments

• ZerpyZerpy Member

@Zen said:
    I gotta wonder why you care so much about the routing. You're already the type of customer who is happy to sacrifice quality in certain areas for a service with lower costs.

This is LET? What do you expect.

• @Zen said:
    I gotta wonder why you care so much about the routing. You're already the type of customer who is happy to sacrifice quality in certain areas for a service with lower costs.

Because if you can't provide a 10Gbit connection for $7 you may as well deadpool.

Thanked by 2Aidan MasonR
  • AidanAidan Member

@DrFallen said:

@Zen said:

Because if you can't provide a 10Gbit connection for $7 you may as well deadpool.

Your comment will age well.

Thanked by 2DrFallen lazyt
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Incredible how people complain for such low prices with high stabdard companies such as Hetzner. Routing can be improved and I am sure its just a matter of time. Lets hope people that complain do not order as I need a server in Finland myself.

• I saw it 22.99 and when attempted to order changed to 31 :) very funny

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@DrFallen said:

Any update on routing @Hetzner_OL

If you have specific technical questions, it is best to ask them via a support ticket if you are already a customer. And if you're not yet a customer, you can ask me here, but it may be a bit before I can answer you, and it would help if you could be more specific.

Or you can contact our network team via https://www.hetzner.com/support-form if you're not already a customer.
    --Katie, Marketing