Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free AlphaSSL Wildcard and regular SSLs - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free AlphaSSL Wildcard and regular SSLs

1111213141517»

Comments

• LetsEncrypt wildcard is great!

wildcard

• NihimNihim Member

Is the service currently working again? Or a good tutorial for LE wildcard I guess :)

• Could anyone post or PM the steps for the $8/m SingleHop thing? I'd like to get it for myself.

• @HackedServer said:
    Could anyone post or PM the steps for the $8/m SingleHop thing? I'd like to get it for myself.

Be aware that their terms state the certs can only be used within the Singlehop network.

• Is there any working site for the AlphaSSL Wildcard Certificate?

• @fso said:
    Is there any working site for the AlphaSSL Wildcard Certificate?

No. Use LE wildcard if you want wildcard certificate. Stop digging old thread.

• @fso said:
    Is there any working site for the AlphaSSL Wildcard Certificate?

Thank you for necro-posting. It really helps the community when someone necro-posts on a thread without providing any meaningful content to the thread.

Having said that, if you read the OP's original thread, you would've known that this was disallowed by SingleHop anyway (the certificates were supposed to be used on-network).

This discussion has been closed.