Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a api to send bulk sms - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a api to send bulk sms

Comments

• 800calls said: Huh, I know Sprint and Verizon always used to get pissy about it

Sprint/Verizon are US based, IIRC SMS spamming is also not illegal in the US, they just get pissed and block/cancel the gateway it comes from. In EU the same happens, but certain ISPs (cough TMobile) are happy to sell you excellent SMS routes to nearly anyone without much fuss about what you send, and the other ISPs can obviously not just decline all SMS from TMobile Germany/Austria etc.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

800calls said: Basically every carrier out there

US carriers. Telcel charges for that service and Movistar... well, it is movistar

• William said: In a single message? My old Nokias did not accept that, they only did show a part then - probably why no one ever used that feature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concatenated_SMS

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

I use TextMarketer for UK SMS, they do some good deals for bulk.

• edited March 2016

You can go for {redacted by Amitz - Bye, bye, Spammer.}

• developer.bulksms.com

They are in the process of implementing a new json api aswel if the features on the current api doesn't suffice.

• @ErnieSpace said:
    They are in the process of implementing a new json api aswel if the features on the current api doesn't suffice.

Thanks for digging the graveyard.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • Hehehe, had some time to kill

• akash25pakash25p Member
    edited March 2018

Try Alcodes, its a SPAMMY PIECE OF SHIT , you will definitely be disappointed by it.

They will also murder you wife and fuck your dog.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • pikepike Veteran

#dicks

• I'll keep this thing open as a honeypot for future bulk sms providers to spam and banhammer.

Lets see if there's anyone stupid enough to comment their link below this comment.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Get your CSGO KEY NOW!!!! https://blyatonia.ru/

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • bapbap Member

Love nexmo free inbound and outbound pricing :)

• ahh Linuxthefish, he was a smart poster. Wonder what he got banned for.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I can contribute something non-spammy..

I've been using twilio to have some repurposed Amazon Dash buttons send SMS messages. Yes, you can use [email protected] but not for MMS (I don't think) and I wanted to send images.

Twilio is pretty cheap...the $20 I deposited should last me a couple years at the rate I use it.

I think there are also APIs for consuming messages as well.

• trnjtrnj Member

@raindog308 said:
    Twilio

I used both Twilio and Plivo, send a lot of sms every day. Plivo is cheaper and better.

Twilio does not deliver to some phone numbers (unlike Plivo). But their deliverability a bit better in some countries.

• trnj said: Plivo is cheaper and better.

Cheaper, yes. Better, depends if throttling of your SMS is OK. They now throttle all outbound SMS based on the origin and destination numbers. For us, uptime alerts are too important and throttling is unacceptable so we stay away from Plivo as much as possible.

• @Neoon said:

A bit late, but that took sooooooo long to load.

Thanked by 1Aidan

@doghouch said:

@Neoon said:

Well, its a cheap lowend 15$/y box in Hongkong, HDD I/O is medium, so yea

• trnjtrnj Member

@NodePing said:
    Cheaper, yes. Better, depends if throttling of your SMS is OK.

Most of my clients are based in Dubai, so it is 2x cheaper than Twilio. Money is nothing, invest or die, so when I switched to Twilio for better deliverability, I saw a lot of undelivered messages.

• @Neoon said:

@doghouch said:

@Neoon said:

Why Hong Kong? I mean, there's plenty of places that you could've put this work of art up on.

@doghouch said:

@Neoon said:

@doghouch said:

@Neoon said:

Why Hong Kong? I mean, there's plenty of places that you could've put this work of art up on.

Well, its a .ru domain, what the closest you can put that on? Hong Kong.

• trnjtrnj Member

blyatonia.ru

Ебаный свет, а ведь у нас был и толстой, и достоевский.. nginx даже у нас сделали.. а у вас только водка с блядями на уме.

• RanvijayRanvijay Member
    edited April 2018

I use mysmsmart bulk sms service they offer 0% delivery ratio so they're really shit. They also spam forums.

Crap SMS India

• joined just to spam your link huh

• i also need a sms provider with sender id/masked sms in Bangladesh. most of Bangladeshi company need documents, and sender id are fixed. i need a control panel where i can edit sender id when i need

• @bdspice said:
    i also need a sms provider with sender id/masked sms in Bangladesh. most of Bangladeshi company need documents, and sender id are fixed. i need a control panel where i can edit sender id when i need

Maybe there’s a reason why they ask for ID?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Next week we are all going to recieve some illegible sms. Thanks guys

• @doghouch said:

@bdspice said:
    i also need a sms provider with sender id/masked sms in Bangladesh. most of Bangladeshi company need documents, and sender id are fixed. i need a control panel where i can edit sender id when i need

Maybe there’s a reason why they ask for ID?

ID is not a problem, problem is sender id are fixed. no way to edit from user end. i use 2years ago from nibssms.com (now off) where sender id can be editable from user end.

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

Amazon's SNS allows editing the sender ID

This discussion has been closed.