Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need server with many IPs (1-2K) for Google
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need server with many IPs (1-2K) for Google

Need server with many IPs (1-2K) for Google. Email port can be blocked if required. Looking for around $0.25/IP price.

Comments

• Gonna have to explain a liiiittle more about what on earth you're doing, bud.

• We are gonna parse Google for SEO purposes, that's why we require a number of IPs

• AidanAidan Member

AlexWooServers said: $0.25/IP price

Hell no.

• Gonna cost you around $3 an IP

• ZerpyZerpy Member

0.25 * 2000 = $500

That's a lot more than $7.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Good luck finding a provider who will happily route a /21 to your server.

• 0.25$/IP ?
    Good luck

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@FHR said:
    Good luck finding a provider who will happily route a /21 to your server.

In full knowledge that it will be banned by Google in <a week.

Thanked by 3JackH Aidan Janevski
  • JackHJackH Member
    edited March 2018

Go and find a Google Digital Garage and learn how to actually do SEO. It's free, it's open and you can understand how to do things entirely whitehat (whilst learning how much easier it is than blackhat).

At the end of the day Google will always be more clever than you - they understand how their algorithms work, and you don't. Why can I say this so confidently? Because they wrote them, and you didn't. I guarantee they will notice this behaviour and penalise you heavily for it. Short term gains? Perhaps. Long term gains? No.

Don't waste IP space for SEO. Spend the money you would be willing to spend on IP space on employing someone who can actually help you to optimise your keywords and increase your quality score. IP space is scarce, limited and in demand.

If you'd like me to put you in touch with some Google Digital Marketing Mentors from a Google Digital Garage, let me know. Sessions are entirely free.

There's really no reason to be cunt-like with your IP-wasting bullshit.

• JackHJackH Member
    edited March 2018

At least Dom / @Clouvider has a voice of reason.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • LET is white-hat. This is not. Closed.

Thanked by 3ucxo Clouvider Janevski
This discussion has been closed.