Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i am looking for a tiny vps that support netflix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i am looking for a tiny vps that support netflix

Hello !
I'm looking for tiny vps .

Virt : KVM is prefect

Ram : at least 256mb

Disk : min 10gb

Bandwidth : min 300gb

Budget : $10/y

any advise? thanks guys

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]

Comments

• any suggestions?
    i could add more Budget

• AlexJonesAlexJones Member
    edited March 2018
    1. No one will tell you on a public forum
    2. You dont need a vps to bypass netflix geoip block.

Download Softether and connect to someones cox or comcast vpn relay and watch your shows.

• @AlexJones said:thanks ,but its not stable for me

Download Softether and connect to someones cox or comcast vpn relay and watch your shows.

• Apart from here being public forum if you'd like to add budget, at least switch to monthly plan so you loss less when IP range get banned.

• AlexJonesAlexJones Member
    edited March 2018

@Tigerman said:

@AlexJones said:thanks ,but its not stable for me

Unless you're trying to rip the content 247, I fail to see why softether wouldn't work for temporarily viewing shows

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @Tigerman said:

@AlexJones said:thanks ,but its not stable for me

the softether is not stable for my network ,i am using my own netflix account ,so i wanna get a own vps .

• monthly is expensive for me > @layfon said:

Apart from here being public forum if you'd like to add budget, at least switch to monthly plan so you loss less when IP range get banned.

• Learn how to quote and give up.

A solution was offered. You see, you lames have been (ab)using Netflix with hosting providers for so long they've blocked almost every provider in the world. You're already whining about expensive and one can already guess you're "sharing" this account. If somebody was indeed selling a service to bypass Netflix, you better start budgeting money better for this idea. Or you're stuck using Softether.

• How about a new bypassing services (Netflix, BBC, regional locked video) rule to automatically close these posts?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2018

you can use VPN to archive the geo block.

• mkshmksh Member

@doughmanes said:
    How about a new bypassing services (Netflix, BBC, regional locked video) rule to automatically close these posts?

Yeah, seriously. I've lost count of all the need VPS for Netflix bypass threads that popped up during the last one or two weeks and telling people to pay some unblocking service and politely fuck off is getting old very fast.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • WSSWSS Member

#SHOEMININGVIDEOPROXIECOINS

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited March 2018

Why do people watch TV shows anyway? I haven't watched TV related shows over a decade.

Watch youtube: LGR, Kill'em, JerryRigEverything (AKA Agent 47) , etc etc. Those are much better than crappy TV stuff.

• CrandolphCrandolph Member
    edited March 2018

@deank said:
    Why do people watch TV shows anyway? I haven't watched TV related shows over a decade.

Watch youtube: LGR, Kill'em, JerryRigEverything (AKA Agent 47) , etc etc. Those are much better than crappy TV stuff.

This is edgy as hell.

Hurrdurr who watches tv im a cool kid in 2018 youtube master race.

Theres a place for both.

Thanked by 2pike dedotatedwam
  • lemonlemon Member

@deank said:

there's more than amy schumer on netflix dude

Thanked by 1pike
  • I dumped a girl because she said Amy Schumer was funny and even had the nerve to make me watch a "funny video clip" where I just looked at the girl like she was the dumbest person I ever saw, even considering her graduating college when I dropped out.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @doughmanes said:
    Learn how to quote and give up.

A solution was offered. You see, you lames have been (ab)using Netflix with hosting providers for so long they've blocked almost every provider in the world. You're already whining about expensive and one can already guess you're "sharing" this account. If somebody was indeed selling a service to bypass Netflix, you better start budgeting money better for this idea. Or you're stuck using Softether.

This is true almost every provider is blocked. I know of one that isn't but why wouldn't you just use a softether relay when it's free. If I had some UK specific show I certainly wouldn't scout the entire internet for a vps that wasn't blocked, I'd just load up softether for free and start streaming. The vps will eventually get blocked and you're going to lose money.

• @doughmanes said:
    I dumped a girl because she said Amy Schumer was funny and even had the nerve to make me watch a "funny video clip" where I just looked at the girl like she was the dumbest person I ever saw, even considering her graduating college when I dropped out.

Amy Schumer is quite possibly the most unfunny person ever.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • softether is not working in my hometown.it was blocked.so I have to buy a vps....

• mkshmksh Member

@Tigerman said:
    softether is not working in my hometown.it was blocked.so I have to buy a vps....

Chances of finding any that isn't blocked are pretty slim to begin with but at the budget you stated they are even slimmer. Like zero chance sounds about right if you ask me.

• if anyone know PM me PLZ .the budget is okay more than this price

• @Tigerman said:
    if anyone know PM me PLZ .the budget is okay more than this price

No one is going to tell you. Solutions were already provided but you refuse to try