Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4 Letter .NET Domain For Sale - 96 Hours Auction - Logb.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4 Letter .NET Domain For Sale - 96 Hours Auction - Logb.net

ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

Domain Name: LOGB.NET (logb.net)

Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.

Created on 2015-10-18

Expires on 2018-10-18

Starting bid: $7 or more

Minimum increment: $1 or more

Auction Ends: 96 hours later from the auction post time.

Payment method: PayPal / Payza / Payoneer / Bitcoin

Free push to winner's Network Solutions account or Authorization Code (EPP Key) will be provided for transfer out.

Comments

• DETioDETio Member

Probably shouldn't of put it in the title.

Thanked by 1pike
  • pikepike Veteran

log(b) dot net ^^
    I love that domain.

• $7

• mkshmksh Member

@pike said:
    log(b) dot net ^^
    I love that domain.

Haha, true. I was thinking like maybe short for logb_ook_ but that seemed a bit far fetched. Admittedly logarithms aren't my friends but i see how mathematicians might be all over that (whatever b means to them).

• I like it.

• logb=lots of gay bros ?

• mkshmksh Member

Today seems to be a truely great day.

Thanked by 1PrestigeWS
  • WSSWSS Member

@JackieSung said:
    logb=lots of gay bros ?

Don't sign your posts.

Thanked by 1willie
  • It's "blog" rotated by 1 character position. I kind of like that.

• Sure, why not, $8.

• I'm in, $9.

• 10 dollars U.S. not sure why but that's my bid

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

I actually quite like the domain. Too bad it isnt a .com/.net pair or it would make a decent domain for a log aggregation, analytics etc company.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

24 Hours left to end the auction.

Current highest bid is $10

• RizRiz Member

$11

• Would have bidded if you didnt put domain in plain text.. ah well...

• $12

This auction is ended about 7 hours and 30 minutes ago and @Riz is the winner with his bid $11.

Thanks.

• Surprisingly low closing price for such a nice domain. Good score by Riz. Shakib, where are you located (geographic) if you don't mind my asking? I couldn't use any of the listed payment methods but thought of asking about alternatives. Eventually decided that more domains is like more vps's, and I already have too many :).

Thanked by 1Riz
  • bapbap Member

I missed it arrgh.. $11 arrgh..

@willie said:
    Surprisingly low closing price for such a nice domain. Good score by Riz. Shakib, where are you located (geographic) if you don't mind my asking? I couldn't use any of the listed payment methods but thought of asking about alternatives. Eventually decided that more domains is like more vps's, and I already have too many :).

Private message sent.

• VPNVPN Member

@willie said:
    Surprisingly low closing price for such a nice domain. Good score by Riz. Shakib, where are you located (geographic) if you don't mind my asking? I couldn't use any of the listed payment methods but thought of asking about alternatives. Eventually decided that more domains is like more vps's, and I already have too many :).

For myself and a few others, we were put off by the fact OP listed the domain in plain text - not just in the body but in the title. That means it'll get indexed by Google and if someone were to do a Google search of logb then this thread will appear. That sort of outcome can really damage and hinder any potential branding of the domain.

• You mean that people could figure out that the domain came from here? I really wonder if anyone would care. I'm having some "non-buyer's" remorse right now since I thought of a project that would go well with that domain, so I regret not trying to take a shot at it. Oh well, something else will always come up.

• VPNVPN Member
    edited March 2018

@willie said:
    I really wonder if anyone would care.

Some of us are professionals and running large/successful businesses. Having your domain and brand name come up on a website focused solely on servers for people on a tight budget can really give the wrong first impression.

That's just my opinion, although I'm confident a few others on here share that feeling.

I think forum admins can remove the domain from auction thread if requested and it's will be automatically disappear from Google within a few weeks. Thanks.

~ Shakib Khan

• RizRiz Member

@Shakib - thank you for an easy transaction.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Riz, if you end up not using it, let me know. I'm regretting passing it up. Heh.