Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Gullo's Hosting] YOUR NEW $2/Year VPS is Finally Here! - NEW DEALS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Gullo's Hosting] YOUR NEW $2/Year VPS is Finally Here! - NEW DEALS

2»

Comments

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@MikaeelZA said:
    I sent a few people your way, they seem interested. Might nab myself a NAT-128 while im at it.

Thankyou!

• MikaeelZAMikaeelZA Member, Host Rep

I ordered that yearly web-hosting, and I must say it hasn't disappointed me so far. The server is still in good condition so websites are doing great.

Recent Performance Report when behind Gullo's shared hosting.

@MikaeelZA said:
    I ordered that yearly web-hosting, and I must say it hasn't disappointed me so far. The server is still in good condition so websites are doing great.

Recent Performance Report when behind Gullo's shared hosting.

Thanks! I'm glad performance has been well =D

• askiaski Member

Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity

@aski said:
    Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity

Unfortunately Germany NAT Servers are currently out of stock. Canada does have stock.

• askiaski Member
    edited August 2017

@Cam said:
    Unfortunately Germany NAT Servers are currently out of stock. Canada does have stock.

Thank you. But it is necessary in Germany

Thanked by 1Cam
  • ymhymh Member

I've bought a NAT VPS from you, It's good. But please DON"T ADD A ' ' after the password of control panel! I failed 10 times in logining in the SVM bucause of this blank. And the port available is difficult to understand. What is the so called G1,G2,B1? It's almost impossible for the person who use your VPS for the first time to understand. Please just show the port available on the email.

• ymhymh Member

@ymh said:
    I've bought a NAT VPS from you, It's good. But please DON"T ADD A ' ' after the password of control panel! I failed 10 times in logining in the SVM bucause of this blank. And the port available is difficult to understand. What is the so called G1,G2,B1? It's almost impossible for the person who use your VPS for the first time to understand. Please just show the port available on the email.

the blank is on the email

• I bought the NAT-256 plan for learning. For $4 a year thats just awesome. However, with no support (completely understandable at that price), I came here to get help with some of it since I've never used a NAT VPS and I'm lacking greatly in my understanding of IPv6.

I am curious though as to why the order page and the customer portal don't consider a TLD to just be "example.com". It forces the use of a sub-domain. Does that have something to do with the NAT?

@Germanicus said:
    I bought the NAT-256 plan for learning. For $4 a year thats just awesome. However, with no support (completely understandable at that price), I came here to get help with some of it since I've never used a NAT VPS and I'm lacking greatly in my understanding of IPv6.

I am curious though as to why the order page and the customer portal don't consider a TLD to just be "example.com". It forces the use of a sub-domain. Does that have something to do with the NAT?

The order page issue is just the way blesta wants the domain formatted. It has nothing to do with NAT, it is used to identify your server.

• Had a pretty awful experience with Gullo's Hosting and Cam.

He decided to migrate server locations in September. Apparently I was supposed to move them myself and I did not know this. So he deleted all of my websites, files and databases.

I'd avoid at all costs.

• Is reverse proxy employed in your solus too? In the case of NAT ipv4 like in LES.

@rahulks said:
    Is reverse proxy employed in your solus too? In the case of NAT ipv4 like in LES.

We don’t provide a reverse proxy. We try to push the use of IPv6 and CloudFlare for a IPv4 proxy.