Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostbill trial or VPS with Hostbill?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostbill trial or VPS with Hostbill?

concerto49concerto49 Member
edited May 2013 in Help

Hi, looking at evaluating Hostbill.

They don't offer a trial right?

Who uses Hostbill here? Would be interested in a VPS on the lowest monthly plan just to try out Hostbill.

And, no. Just curious :)

Thanks. Me.

Comments

• I was leasing a license for $8/mo but I gave it up a while back. It's nice software, I do enjoy it. But their bipolar pricing and business planning has me on the fence.

I'm sick of seeing everyone and their brother using WHMCS, SolusVM, etc. This industry is too cookie-cutter. We need more viable options and alternatives available.

• @MannDude This is purely to see what other products is like. Not exactly a move. Just research.

• marcmmarcm Member

@concerto49 if you want it for pure entertainment / experimentation then @ShardHost here had a low cost owned license for sale. When you're done with it you can just pass it one. Or you could "rent" it from him. Damn has HostBill fallen from grace lately...

• @marcm - thanks. I just want to take a look at how it is. Not worth that much to me at this point.

@ShardHost -- you haven't sold it?

• NicTNicT Member
    edited May 2013

The leasing agreement doesn't exist anymore, a few providers likely picked up a few licenses so there are some out there,

Shoot me a PM if your still looking and I should be able to sort something out for you!

• @NicT thanks. PM sent.

• marcmmarcm Member

@MannDude said: But their bipolar pricing and business planning has me on the fence.

@MannDude ... if only HostBill took some Lithium all would be well and swell ...

• deasoftdeasoft Member

Pricing changes a lot with Hostbill, as far as I know you can't get monthly payment option anymore.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

no but I have an extra hb license I'll let go for $140 pm me.

• @shovenose said: no but I have an extra hb license I'll let go for $140 pm me.

@shovenose I only want to look at it for a while. Not for $140. Purely for research purposes. If you're really really interested in why, PM me.

• @shovenose so you are selling the license bought from @qps just yesterday

• whos selling the license? shoot me a pm