Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMBox.Co - 200GB/4GB/4TB/1IPv4/OVZ only $5/month with FREE Wildcard SSL Carts +More inc $20/yr offer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMBox.Co - 200GB/4GB/4TB/1IPv4/OVZ only $5/month with FREE Wildcard SSL Carts +More inc $20/yr offer

2»

Comments

• Click on your user name in the upper right. And in the dropdown menu click on emails. The stuff isn't in your tickets. It's in emails. I do understand that English probably isn't your first language, so, if you look you will find all of the information in the emails section of that dropdown menu under your username.

Again, I went through the exact same thing. Took me a while to get it too.

• silviu1991silviu1991 Member
    edited February 2018

@bark said:
    Click on your user name in the upper right. And in the dropdown menu click on emails. The stuff isn't in your tickets. It's in emails. I do understand that English probably isn't your first language, so, if you look you will find all of the information in the emails section of that dropdown menu under your username.

worst activation ever

https://imgur.com/okOOTqW

no vps email ... they never i say never tell me something it's like they disappear from the earth...

• @VMbox
    How many vCores per VPS on $20/year plan (OpenVZ VPS 2 I beleive)?
    Will renewal price be the same as advertised here, or your regular price?

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@Shevchuk said:
    @VMbox
    How many vCores per VPS on $20/year plan (OpenVZ VPS 2 I beleive)?
    Will renewal price be the same as advertised here, or your regular price?

2 cores on this plan. Renewal price is the same.

@silviu1991 said:

@bark said:
    Click on your user name in the upper right. And in the dropdown menu click on emails. The stuff isn't in your tickets. It's in emails. I do understand that English probably isn't your first language, so, if you look you will find all of the information in the emails section of that dropdown menu under your username.

worst activation ever

https://imgur.com/okOOTqW

no vps email ... they never i say never tell me something it's like they disappear from the earth...

Please submit a ticket or call for assistance.

• ShevchukShevchuk Member
    edited February 2018

@VMbox
    Your TOS mention that torrents are strictly prohibited, which is straightforward enough, but I figured it won't hurt to ask anyway: do you mean illegal torrents, or torrents in general?

E.g. on my current host I make a torrent from a linux distro iso that doesn't have torrent dl option, publish and seed it, having like 5 dls a day (~200 GB / month) — would this violate your TOS?

If location is relevant, I'm interested in NL VPS.

@Shevchuk said:
    @VMbox
    Your TOS mention that torrents are strictly prohibited, which is straightforward enough, but I figured it won't hurt to ask anyway: do you mean illegal torrents, or torrents in general?

E.g. on my current host I make a torrent from a linux distro iso that doesn't have torrent dl option, publish and seed it, having like 5 dls a day (~200 GB / month) — would this violate your TOS?

If location is relevant, I'm interested in NL VPS.

Legal torrents are ok.:)