Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stay away from YardVPS!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stay away from YardVPS!

leuyvoleuyvo Member
edited May 2013 in Reviews

I ordered a VPS (Tree 3) yesterday. After paid, I waited many hours to receive VPS information (although they said instantly setup).
After, I can't connect to VPS through ssh. A VPS was offline inspite of rebooting, reinstalling, ....
Then I open a ticket to solve that. They created a new one for me and this was still offline.
I create a ticket and no reply.
http://i.imgur.com/VkZTRVv.png

P/S: Thank you Sir Alex.

Comments

• DamianDamian Member
    edited May 2013

You've waited 4 hours. It also appears to be night time.

• 6 minute ticket response is pretty good too!

• CoreyCorey Member

Reponse time is good, but I wonder why he was supposed to wait 30 minutes.

• leuyvoleuyvo Member

How about this: http://i.imgur.com/luZTt6q.png
    And How do you think about "A new VPS can't connect?"

• Nobody here (apart from YardVPS) are going to be able to help you get your VPS built. Maybe you would be best off contacting them directly?

• leuyvoleuyvo Member
    edited May 2013

@Corey: I'm using your VPS. It's good. Thanks for your reponse but they said me "Instanly setup". It's a lie and I don't like that. I wait 1 day to connect VPS for "instant setup VPS" and for "30 minutes VPS"?!?!

• leuyvoleuyvo Member

@Zen: I use linux (ubuntu)

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited May 2013

@leuyvo said: @Corey: I'm using your VPS. It's good. Thanks for your reponse but they said me "Instanly setup". It's a lie and I don't lie that. I wait 1 day to connect VPS for "instant setup VPS" and for "30 minutes VPS"?!?!

Well sometimes there are issues that may be out of their control.

• leuyvoleuyvo Member

@CheapVPS: I opened a ticket, I just want to review and help other people for good choices.

• leuyvoleuyvo Member

@Corey: But they should tell me about that. Waiting feeling is not comfortable.

• alexalex Member

funny thing, are you hosting the website from your signature with them? don't think it's legal image

• CheapVPSCheapVPS Member
    edited May 2013

@leuyvo said: @CheapVPS: I opened a ticket, I just want to review and help other people for good choices.

It's not really a review though, and I don't think it's fair to make a post over a small issue like this.

If you had a series of problems or had really bad service then fair enough.

• ZinnVPSZinnVPS Member

He wants to get those illegal torrents

• leuyvoleuyvo Member
    edited May 2013

@alex: this is on blogspot, i don't host it on.
    @CheapVPS: I dont think "A lie is a small issue." If they had any issues, they should reply to.
    @ZinnVPS: no illegal torrents on this, i use kimsufi. And I can't connect to VPS, no first time connect! You should read carefully.

• ahmiqahmiq Member

there are bunch of so good providers on LEB , why dont you buy from them?

• ZinnVPSZinnVPS Member

@leuyvo I read this thread and what I got ur crying over spilt milk and you want to continue your illegal activities. So carefully read this.

• leuyvoleuyvo Member

@ZinnVPS illegal? I have no first time use YardVPS. Why do you say that? You should be a fortuneteller :v

• ZinnVPSZinnVPS Member

Well u must be a little on the slow side. Anytime u have a website listed in your signature like this. Well your into illegal things. So please next you respond make sure you carefully read this.

• BayuBayu Member

4 hours for ticket reply is ultra fast for yardvps, usually have to wait up to 12-24 hours.
    don't ever try to run torrent apps on yardvps (windows package) because can cause your vps not responding, even with very small torrent size.

• leuyvoleuyvo Member

@ZinnVPS: Blogger will say me about my sign website. And I think you stay away from main topic problem.

• leuyvoleuyvo Member

@Bayu: Thanks for your reponse, I have no connect to VPS, so I can't do anything.

• ZinnVPSZinnVPS Member

Main topic is ur illegal activities. Lol

• BayuBayu Member

I did torrenting using some LEB vps that I bought. Illegal or not it depend on the perception of applicable laws. Because I only downloading asian content (tv series), so there is nothing to do with DMCA, unless that content is licensed in US (aired on US TV Cable). cmiiw

• leuyvoleuyvo Member

This is review for first impression. I can't connect to my VPS. It's always offline. Why you think I connected to VPS and have illegal activities....

• neqsteneqste Member

It's bad when operator cannot follow their rules. If on website writed - instant, it's must be instant.
    Try to change your vps provider to another, here on lowend* a lot of good providers what positioned as like low end vps boxes, but they do more than great work, and give to their customers much better services as like it do "top" providers with big prices. (linode/hetzner/leaseweb etc high cost shit);

Same to me, i hate when i buy vps to wait more than few hours. Because if i buy it, i'm maby want from start manage my vps and add it to public.

• kbeeziekbeezie Member

@neqste said: If on website writed - instant, it's must be instant.

I'm assuming you're trying to say 'written'. Also all "instant activation" I know of, means the process is 'started' instantly, not that it's done instantly.

• natestammnatestamm Member
    edited May 2013

@neqste said: If on

I am sure you're ten years my senior and a Buddha master But you'll learn in life that you don't always get it your way.
    That being said I heard some good bout' YardVPS.
    Only host that ever did instant for me was I believe Catalyst and Securedragon, First instant I ever had was Fivebean
    But I don't know what ever heck happened to em?
    @neqste Just to follow up because I am too lazy to write a new post, Buddha does not equal Indian, and just to help
    The quote I used means basically my age + ten years, I don't know english too well either trust me waahahaaahh!

• neqsteneqste Member

Sorry, i do not know english language, my native another, and i am not indian:) i am Russian:) And i am not 10 years old Buddha master:) I say what i want to say.
    If provider lie at their website, so, for what to choese them? I see no reason to use providers who say one thing, but do another.

• MunMun Member

anyone have reviews on FeetVPS?

• kbeeziekbeezie Member

@Mun said: anyone have reviews on FeetVPS?

They cater to foot fetish or something?