Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think about Bunnycdn? (Isnt that cheapest and reliable one?)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think about Bunnycdn? (Isnt that cheapest and reliable one?)

Ive recently found cheaper video cdn solution than amazon : bunnycdn.
So how are them? Have you tested? What do you think?

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2018

Haven't used their service yet but i can only hear good reviews from their clients. I believe he is on the forum aswell.

Regards, Armand

• BunnyCDN is prem :-)

• Really great service, we are using BunnyCDN since months. Support is really friendly and fast. +1

• I tried it for 14 days. It was good, but for my country in south america it's better to use Cloudflare.

I liked the realtime graph so much. Mesmerizing.

• From what I've seen and hear they are quite OK. Cheapest? Dunno, probably. Most reliable? Compared to what/whom?

But they seem certainly worth a try.

• They've come a long way since their launch, they're pretty good.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Easter promo coming? ;-)

Thanked by 2doghouch Clouvider
  • I've been using BunnyCDN for about a year on a low-traffic site and it's worked great. I just moved another site from KeyCDN this week. A nice bonus is having @BunnySpeed available on LET.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited February 2018

@raindog308 said: Easter promo coming? ;-)

Is it time for @trewq's birthday Easter thread already?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • BunnyCDN is excellent. Been using them for almost an year now. No complaints whatsoever.

• Maybe not the cheapest, but the most flexible and Dejan is awesome to speak to when you have questions / issues / need that one random thing thats a bit awkward. Can't recommend BunnyCDN enough!

• I've been with them for over a year now. Excellent service for a great price! Was using KeyCDN before I moved to BunnyCDN. I'm planning on moving few of my clients over in the coming weeks.

• BunnySpeedBunnySpeed Member, Host Rep

Aww, thanks guys :)
    Hopefully it will continue get even better. I’m working on some cool new things lately.

• @BunnySpeed said:
    Hopefully it will continue get even better. I’m working on some cool new things lately.

Including making plush bunnies with BunnyCDN on them? :>

Thanked by 1dedicados

@doghouch said:

@BunnySpeed said:

More in the terms of instant configuration updates and custom edge rules :)

• @BunnySpeed said:

@doghouch said:

@BunnySpeed said:

More in the terms of instant configuration updates and custom edge rules :)

robots.txt :(

That’s already a feature. You just need to open a ticket to set it up. We didn’t want to clutter the UI too much.

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • One thing thst irks me about BunnyCDN is that when I upload a file to the push storage zone, the file name will be be automatically converted to all lowercase.

Therefore, if I upload KokoKrunch.jpg to the storage zone, it will become kokokrunch.jpg. Very annoying when my Inno Setup script outputs a setup file with uppercase and lowercase characters.

edited February 2018

Yeah, really sorry about that. I’m hoping to change this as soon as possible. It’s very annoying indeed.

Thanked by 1JackH
  • has been using BunnyCDN about 4 months for my web api service, speed is great and it support query string caching.

• Cannot fault. Dejan's amazingly quick at bug fixes and is very responsive to feature requests. Simply amazing :D

• @BunnySpeed said:

Hi BunnySpeed
    Can you establish a new feature like "limiting entire spend per month" like I only want to spend 5 usd at max per month. Can you do that kind of feature?

• @filelover said:

@BunnySpeed said:

Hi BunnySpeed
    Can you establish a new feature like "limiting entire spend per month" like I only want to spend 5 usd at max per month. Can you do that kind of feature?

Already implemented!

https://bunnycdn.com/features/bandwidth-overdraft-protection

• @Aidan said:

@filelover said:

@BunnySpeed said:

Hi BunnySpeed

Already implemented!

Where can I find this setting?

• @filelover said:

@Aidan said:

@filelover said:

@BunnySpeed said:

Hi BunnySpeed

Already implemented!

This was previously in the old UI, but I am not seeing this in the new UI in my account under any option as well.

Thanked by 1Aidan

@daxterfellowes said:

@filelover said:

@Aidan said:

@filelover said:

@BunnySpeed said:

Hi BunnySpeed

Already implemented!

This was previously in the old UI, but I am not seeing this in the new UI in my account under any option as well.

And it's back :) I forgot to add it during the initial UI upgrade. Sorry about that.

Thanked by 2isijosamua Wolveix
  • henkbhenkb Member

Aside from bunnycdn being great and cheap.
    Isn't almost any cdn cheaper then Amazon? :)

I don't understand Amazon, you have to pay for everything : traffic, requests, https, birthday cake for they sysadmins....
    I love keycdn (but also bunny) with their easy pricing. No difficult cost calculations / fineprint.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • filefile Member

AWS is like a drug dealer... find one thing that's useful, then it's "oh we might as well..."

Thanked by 2Aidan vimalware
  • I'm not a big fan of the $10 "per year" minimum. So essentially of your use is so low that $10 is left over it'll automatically add another $10. Now obviously most people with such low usage requirements aren't considering a CDN but you never know perhaps someone has an uber cheap shared perform and wants a cdn to supplement well this wouldn't be an option imo.

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited March 2018

@sureiam said:
    I'm not a big fan of the $10 "per year" minimum. So essentially of your use is so low that $10 is left over it'll automatically add another $10. Now obviously most people with such low usage requirements aren't considering a CDN but you never know perhaps someone has an uber cheap shared perform and wants a cdn to supplement well this wouldn't be an option imo.

There will be tons of people just stacking up promo codes during special times and end up selling them to someone else for a cheaper price or keep them forever till it’s like $100. Obviously, they need someway to make / earn money in order to keep up their buisiness