Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Treudler.net - avoid scam - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Treudler.net - avoid scam

2»

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

He says he wants payment as "friends and family" for IPs.. I'm calling scam

Thanked by 2ucxo hostdare
  • Will be missed.

• @hawc said:
    He says he wants payment as "friends and family" for IPs.. I'm calling scam

@cociu might be interested in paying in sisters

Thanked by 2cociu lazyt
  • So he did not deadpool, he just shut down his business and doesnt refund account credit.

I see very little difference between that and "actual" deadpooling.

• edfox said: @hawc said: He says he wants payment as "friends and family" for IPs.. I'm calling scam

@cociu might be interested in paying in sisters

Treudler is gay. No jokes here, he wouldn't accept sisters.

• @somewhatwindy said:
    Treudler is gay. No jokes here, he wouldn't accept sisters.

I am gay as well but I would still consider sisters if they're coming from cociu.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

That post on the website just made me shudder. No refund on unused credits either, so much for being a good customer and prepaying.

• I had to work. So I'm shutting down to get an education so I won't have to work.

Let us know how that works out for you.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited February 2018

The most of the refunds issued, at least what I read on discord... went to the account, not to paypal or something similar.

So, I would guess there is a significant amount in account credits, not used.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Pretty sure he will do another host again with different brand and identities and people will fall for it (again).

The circle never ends.

Thanked by 1graphic
  • @deank said:
    Pretty sure he will do another host again with different brand and identities and people will fall for it (again).

The circle never ends.

Not sure. It was more of a kid not knowing what he's doing rather than an intended scam