Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Reseller like BuyShared? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Reseller like BuyShared?

2»

Comments

• @WHT said:
    Host4Half have reseller hosting that starts at $2 month for 20gb ssd disk.

how the performance in hosting host4half ?

• @cangkirhost said:

@WHT said:
    Host4Half have reseller hosting that starts at $2 month for 20gb ssd disk.

how the performance in hosting host4half ?

I have the r1 pack and performance is great. Uptime almost 100% and server is fast. The only negative thing is no backups but I use only static websites and once I do changes I backup manually.

Thanked by 1elliotc
  • OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2018

D_20GB_R

Price - $12.99/monthly

Promo - **$3.89/monthly **

20GB SSD Storage

500GB Data Transfer

Unlimited Accounts

cPanel WHM Included

Free Transfer of Your Accounts

DDoS Protection

WHMCS License ($13.56)

Free SSL Certificate

Daily Backups

24/7 Overselling Support

Location Germany

Order Now : https://www.obhost.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=27&promocode=LETR

Use coupon: "LETR" and get 70% OFF on Reseller Hosting package (Coupon will work for the renewal as well) [No Limit].

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited February 2018

vovler said: PBNs are basically a bunch of blogs that point to money websites, that web of websites backlinking toneach other gets penalized, not everything under the same IP or entire network.

Cloudflare isn't your random thin content host: you'll share an IP with real / good quality sites too. Cheap PBN look for cheap hosting and on the cheapest hosts you often have a hard time to find good quality sites hosted there, it's 90+% bad apples: use a tool to check what's hosted on your cheap shared hosting IPs if you don't believe that. It's the ratio that matters. One or two spammy sites, it's OK. But if your site is the only legit one it's more risky. It shouldn't be a problem in theory if your site is good enough. But who knows the parameters used by Google to define if it's "good enough"? There's a video from Matt on this topic if you're interested.

There are reports of people whith big networks on dedicated IPs and they had all sites under certains IPs being deindexed, even though those sites didn't link to the same sites and were not part of the same network; while other sites of the network (on other IPs) were unaffected.

In my opinion it will be always more risky to host on places full of crappy PBN than sharing an IP with other "non spammy / thin content" websites. I agree with you that well done PBN aren't a problem (a PBN could be composed of high quality websites under the control of the same persons). But those don't represent the majority of websites hosted on cheap hosts: if you take time building something that's as good as a "real" website why would you risk it being deindexed hosting it among a bunch of crap?

• @datanoise said:

vovler said: PBNs are basically a bunch of blogs that point to money websites, that web of websites backlinking toneach other gets penalized, not everything under the same IP or entire network.

Cloudflare isn't your random thin content host: you'll share an IP with real / good quality sites too. Cheap PBN look for cheap hosting and on the cheapest hosts you often have a hard time to find good quality sites hosted there, it's 90+% bad apples: use a tool to check what's hosted on your cheap shared hosting IPs if you don't believe that. It's the ratio that matters. One or two spammy sites, it's OK. But if your site is the only legit one it's more risky. It shouldn't be a problem in theory if your site is good enough. But who knows the parameters used by Google to define if it's "good enough"? There's a video from Matt on this topic if you're interested.

There are reports of people whith big networks on dedicated IPs and they had all sites under certains IPs being deindexed, even though those sites didn't link to the same sites and were not part of the same network; while other sites of the network (on other IPs) were unaffected.

In my opinion it will be always more risky to host on places full of crappy PBN than sharing an IP with other "non spammy / thin content" websites. I agree with you that well done PBN aren't a problem (a PBN could be composed of high quality websites under the control of the same persons). But those don't represent the majority of websites hosted on cheap hosts: if you take time building something that's as good as a "real" website why would you risk it being deindexed hosting it among a bunch of crap?

Cloudflare is also cheap, actually... Its free, therefore the argument of price doesnt stand. Im not into SEO and PBNs, but according to you, if I use a cheap hosting and add cloudflare I would not be penalized for those "90% bad apples"?

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited February 2018

vovler said: if I use a cheap hosting and add cloudflare I would not be penalized for those "90% bad apples"?

From my understanding Google won't penalize a site for using cloudflare, but it could be a red flag if for example all sites linking to a site were hiding behind cloudflare, that's why PBN owners tend to colonize most cheap hosts... (or if they aren't cheap they seem to avoid them like the plague and focus on the big, expensive brands to have their sites look as "normal" as possible).

Anyway in one of their videos, an official from google said that if the site is good, it won't be penalized giving the example that one time they found a legit website hosted on the same IP as 100s of spammy / thin content / PBN websites, and kept this one website in the SERP, while they deindexed the rest: it seems like they don't take deindexing too lightly, so maybe there is no risk hosting along with thin content crap.

I never had the problem and used many cheap hosts; you can decide to trust google not to make any mistake when they investigate the IPs your sites are hosted on... but focusing on hosts where you have many good neighbors and as little "bad apples" as possible won't hurt for sure! Better safe than sorry...

• vovlervovler Member
    edited February 2018

@datanoise said:

vovler said: if I use a cheap hosting and add cloudflare I would not be penalized for those "90% bad apples"?

From my understanding Google won't penalize a site for using cloudflare, but it could be a red flag if for example all sites linking to a site were hiding behind cloudflare, that's why PBN owners tend to colonize most cheap hosts... (or if they aren't cheap they seem to avoid them like the plague and focus on the big, expensive brands to have their sites look as "normal" as possible).

Anyway in one of their videos, an official from google said that if the site is good, it won't be penalized giving the example that one time they found a legit website hosted on the same IP as 100s of spammy / thin content / PBN websites, and kept this one website in the SERP, while they deindexed the rest: it seems like they don't take deindexing too lightly, so maybe there is no risk hosting along with thin content crap.

I never had the problem and used many cheap hosts; you can decide to trust google not to make any mistake when they investigate the IPs your sites are hosted on... but focusing on hosts where you have many good neighbors and as little "bad apples" as possible won't hurt for sure! Better safe than sorry...

You are suggesting to not focus one cheap hosts, yet here we are at LET. :)
    But I do understand your argument.

• I think one needs to be careful, that's all. No problem with cheap hosts but my point is that, when you order shared.. better know what you pay for and who your neighbors might very well be.

There are solutions for those who want to stay within LET pricing and avoid being hosted with PBNs: Some shared providers offer dedicated IP (buyshared, vpshared..), and some OVZ VPSes are as cheap as shared hosting and come with dedicated IP too for example. But again, as long as your content is clean and your site looking good, there should be nothing to worry about.

• I need reseller too from eu. Dont need billing.

• @56gomez said:
    I need reseller too from eu. Dont need billing.

We can provide in France. Let me know in PM.