Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap /24 IP announce at 50 EUR/month - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap /24 IP announce at 50 EUR/month

2»

Comments

• Can someone tell me what on earth is IP announcement :>

• I have said many times, I just ask if there are any other chance like this.
    I can post here, just as you can.

@6ixth said:

@suzizi said:
    In fact, I have already get one, and I have chance to rent more.
    Just because I have to test 3 days. then I lose the chance---other subnets are rent by others.
    So, I come here to ask if any other chance.
    Even if there is none, I just have to wait only.

@deank said:
    Then you won't get them.

Then if you can get addresses from others, you can stop asking here! You do not get the benefit of discretion by paying peanuts for ranges.

Sorry.

• haha, in fact, I have many offers under 90 USD for /24

@hzr said:
    If you want to pay $110 per block with commit I can offer 8+ blocks. I offer chinese support too.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2018

@suzizi said:
    haha, in fact, I have many offers under 90 USD for /24

@hzr said:
    If you want to pay $110 per block with commit I can offer 8+ blocks. I offer chinese support too.

Then go for them already, instead of bragging how cheap you could buy them some time ago. You’re not doing yourself any favours here with this attitude.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Why can't I wait for a cheaper provider?
    The fact that you don't know doesn't means I am bragging.

Do you think 90 USD is very very cheap? even in LET, after this post,some provider give me offers at about 90 USD. Now Now Now, not some time ago.

Business depends on the bases of equality. I am doing business not begging. if anyone doesn't believe me and keep on asking my business, Do you think I should answer them with good attitude?

@Clouvider said:

@suzizi said:
    haha, in fact, I have many offers under 90 USD for /24

@hzr said:

Then go for them already, instead of bragging how cheap you could buy them some time ago. You’re not doing yourself any favours here with this attitude.

• @suzizi You’re an arrogant pile of crap. Do you not understand what you’re doing? We’ve tried to be nice (near the top of this thread), but all you’ve done is tell us that you’re able to get the addresses cheaper elsewhere.

Rather than waiting, why not get them from somewhere else? You’ve pissed off just about everyone who tried to help and I don’t think that waiting will do you any good. You’ve even managed to repel some of our most reputable providers — which tells you something: find somewhere else to get your IPs.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • I don't think keeping on asking my use info is help.
    As if I were a bad man, I have to prove myself a good man before I can do business.
    I say I can get cheaper addresses just because someone said my price is too low even non existent.

In fact, I have nearly made two deals here, with the provider who can give low price and don't keep on asking my use info.

@doghouch said:
    @suzizi You’re an arrogant pile of crap. Do you not understand what you’re doing? We’ve tried to be nice (near the top of this thread), but all you’ve done is tell us that you’re able to get the addresses cheaper elsewhere.

Rather than waiting, why not get them from somewhere else? You’ve pissed off just about everyone who tried to help and I don’t think that waiting will do you any good. You’ve even managed to repel some of our most reputable providers — which tells you something: find somewhere else to get your IPs.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

suzizi said: nearly

• Yes, nearly. I have paid now, but haven't get LOA file.
    So, called nearly.

@Clouvider said:

• NomadNomad Member
    edited February 2018

As someone who uses more than a /21
    even I get to give justification in most cases.

"Give me some IP and ask nothing"
    Yeah, totally going to work.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • I can help @suzizi for his "justification": auto surf script

• @Clouvider said:

Let him be. He’s unfixable.

Thanked by 1Clouvider