Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap /24 IP announce at 50 EUR/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap /24 IP announce at 50 EUR/month

Hello,
I am looking for cheap /24 IP announce at 50 EUR/month.
no spam. no email.

Comments

• They don't have stock now.

• @suzizi said:
    They don't have stock now.

I think @vmhaus has some space but I’m not quite sure of the current price/mo for a /24.

• To clear, I don't need server, what I need is IP.

Thanked by 1moni099878
  • No spam no email. What a beatiful justification. Lemme guess.. shoebot?
    Look at lowendtalk.nu for them good shoes.

Thanked by 3WSS doghouch joeri
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Not likely at that price.

• LoyalServerLoyalServer Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2018

@spectraip can offer you if you increase little more

• likely, I can buy more than 15 subnets two days ago, but I lose this chance.
    So, I just ask if there are any other like this.

@qps said:
    Not likely at that price.

• Sure you don't mean that you want a Class C?

Thanked by 1Voigon
  • @WSS said:
    Sure you don't mean that you want a Class C?

For SEO marketing obviously

• I don't understand what you mean.

@WSS said:
    Sure you don't mean that you want a Class C?

• Explain your use case for these addresses.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • I just want to know, no offense. Are you from China?

• Yes, and I am proud of that.
    though, great firewall

@levnode said:
    I just want to know, no offense. Are you from China?

• @suzizi said:
    Yes, and I am proud of that.
    though, great firewall

@levnode said:

You still haven’t given valid justification

• My business, I will not tell others.

@doghouch said:

@suzizi said:
    Yes, and I am proud of that.
    though, great firewall

@levnode said:

You still haven’t given valid justification

• suzizi said: My business, I will not tell others.

I'm guessing that will be a stumbling block.

Thanked by 1Lm85H4gFkh3wk3
  • suzizi said: My business, I will not tell others.

>

You're basically going to be collectively told to fuck off at this point.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Then you won't get them.

• In fact, I have already get one, and I have chance to rent more.
    Just because I have to test 3 days. then I lose the chance---other subnets are rent by others.
    So, I come here to ask if any other chance.
    Even if there is none, I just have to wait only.

@deank said:
    Then you won't get them.

• @suzizi said:
    In fact, I have already get one, and I have chance to rent more.
    Just because I have to test 3 days. then I lose the chance---other subnets are rent by others.

@deank said:
    Then you won't get them.

Great, because we don't care. If you're not going to mention what you'll be doing with the IPs, no sane provider (aka. any provider on this forum) will lease their perfectly clean addresses to you.

You can wait as long as you want, but you'll never get anything more than the heaps of dust inside of your head.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • even if I can't get IPs from here, I can get IPs from others(I already get thousands of IPs from ovh.ie).
    even if I can't get IPs from others, at least I can keep my current business, just can't become bigger.

However, if you tell others how you use IPs, how can you prevent others from doing the same business?
    In that case, you even can't keep your current business.

@doghouch said:

@suzizi said:

@deank said:
    Then you won't get them.

Great, because we don't care. If you're not going to mention what you'll be doing with the IPs, no sane provider (aka. any provider on this forum) will lease their perfectly clean addresses to you.

You can wait as long as you want, but you'll never get anything more than the heaps of dust inside of your head.

• #dipcks

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@suzizi said:
    even if I can't get IPs from here, I can get IPs from others(I already get thousands of IPs from ovh.ie).
    even if I can't get IPs from others, at least I can keep my current business, just can't become bigger.

However, if you tell others how you use IPs, how can you prevent others from doing the same business?

@doghouch said:

@suzizi said:

@deank said:
    Then you won't get them.

I'm really sick of requests like this. Huge demands with a practically non existent budget, and no explaining what the ips will be used for, providing no assurance you won't abuse the service.

Worse still, you go on to say how you can get pricing from xyz provider and that basically we are all wrong. This is trolling 101 right?

Thanked by 1JackH
  • randvegeta said: This is trolling 101 right?

He needs the LET lab hours to get credit for this semester.

Thanked by 1JackH
  • @suzizi said:

@deank said:
    Then you won't get them.

Then if you can get addresses from others, you can stop asking here! You do not get the benefit of discretion by paying peanuts for ranges.

Sorry.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited February 2018

If you want to pay $110 per block with commit I can offer 8+ blocks. I offer chinese support too.

Thanked by 1joeri
  • @hzr said:
    If you want to pay $110 per block with commit I can offer 8+ blocks. I offer chinese support too.

How about $7.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Did he also mentioned he needs to ‘test’ the block before ordering ?

Thanked by 1VirtualByte
  • I know my budget is not much, so I already use "cheap" in title.
    And I have said many times, this price is one provider's price. But I lose the chance to rent more because of test delay.
    So the price is really existent.
    I just ask if there are any other chance like this, I don't means every provider must give offer at this price.

Some of them are really wrong. No one said one must tell others his business before he rent IP.
    If you have used OVH, you will know this. (even the 50-eur provider don't ask me how I use IPs)
    Your business is providing IP to customer, and how to use IPs is the customer's business.

I have said no spam/no email, that means I will follow the basic rules, and won't abuse.
    If provider can't believe me, Why should I believe the provider will not steal my business if I tell him how to use IPs?

@randvegeta said:

@suzizi said:
    even if I can't get IPs from here, I can get IPs from others(I already get thousands of IPs from ovh.ie).

@doghouch said:

@suzizi said:

@deank said:
    Then you won't get them.

I'm really sick of requests like this. Huge demands with a practically non existent budget, and no explaining what the ips will be used for, providing no assurance you won't abuse the service.

Worse still, you go on to say how you can get pricing from xyz provider and that basically we are all wrong. This is trolling 101 right?