Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOSTENS 69% OFF VPS, WEB Hosting & VPN Service!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HOSTENS 69% OFF VPS, WEB Hosting & VPN Service!

Hi LET!

For those who are looking for ZxHost storage replacement -
there are OpenVZ storage plans in Lithuania by Hostens

4096 MB memory
1 CPU core
4096 GB storage
400 Mbps port speed
40 TB bandwidth 

for $100 biennially (non-reccurred!)

Promotional code: LOVEIS seems to be working till tomorrow, so hurry if you need some.

Order link is here and I'm not affilliated in any way so all questions please address to their support.

Thanked by 1hostens

Comments

• You sure not affiliated ? The title surprisingly seo friendly. VPS, HOSTING, and VPN. What does the content of the thread has to do with HOSTING and VPN ?

• Probably promo code is applicable to all kind of services they offer? As for the title - I just lazily copied it from their promo letter, so yes - it might be as SEO friendly as hell.

• It's weird that their latest offer here on LET does not list said promo code... It would've made a plan I removed fit inside LET rules...

• non-recurring, else a keeper.

Either way, it's a great deal for 730days: there will be other competitive offers in 2020 when your term us up.

• hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

pinc said: Probably promo code is applicable to all kind of services they offer?

Yes, promo is applicable to all our hosting packages (VPS, Shared, Reseller) and also to our newest VPN service.

teamacc said: It's weird that their latest offer here on LET does not list said promo code

Miscommunication there between us. Happens :)

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • elliotcelliotc Member
    edited February 2018

69 mean a pose?
    anyway take one yet

Thanked by 2dedipromo ariq01
  • hostens said: our newest VPN service

My understanding is that most VPN service providers take pride in protecting customers' privacy with zero-logging policy, few or no personal information asked during sign-up, and anonymous payment methods, etc. It is interesting that your service took quite the opposite approach.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited February 2018

In 2020 we will have nano-quantum unlimited storage nvme v2 ssds. So yeah... No

Hey @psb777,

I would like to clarify that we are indeed protecting our customer's privacy and do not provide any information to 3rd party.

Regarding the VPN logs, we only save logs which are necessary for bandwidth calculation. It does not include any data of your browsing.

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • Can you run Docker on these instances @hostens? I want to grab one for a private Docker registry

• @vovler said:
    In 2020 we will have nano-quantum unlimited storage nvme v2 ssds. So yeah... No

Nice. Now that would be harnessing the power of quantum computing.

edited February 2018

Look down

• Looks like two different forum operators on same thread.

Thanked by 1caracal
  • Bummer! Perhaps I could grab one of those storage vps and use it as a S3 storage node using minio-go. By the way, is this coupon only valid for 1 purchase or can I grab as many as I want? Are there any limits?

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

Bummer! Perhaps I could grab one of those storage vps and use it as a S3 storage node using minio-go. By the way, is this coupon only valid for 1 purchase or can I grab as many as I want? Are there any limits?

. One per customer

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding

IAlwaysBeCoding said: By the way, is this coupon only valid for 1 purchase or can I grab as many as I want? Are there any limits?

You can grab up to 5 services with this code. But hurry up because only 26 coupons left.

Thanked by 1IAlwaysBeCoding
  • This coupon cannot be applied to your order

• @hostens said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: By the way, is this coupon only valid for 1 purchase or can I grab as many as I want? Are there any limits?

You can grab up to 5 services with this code. But hurry up because only 26 coupons left.

Hey could I pm you or email you for another chance to enter the coupon, I tried to buy one but it said the coupon cannot be applied to your order. I had no idea there were any amount limits but only time limit on this promotion. I want to get a couple storage vps, thanks!

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@hostens said:

Hey could I pm you or email you for another chance to enter the coupon, I tried to buy one but it said the coupon cannot be applied to your order. I had no idea there were any amount limits but only time limit on this promotion. I want to get a couple storage vps, thanks!

Thank you for participation in the event! Unfortunately, but all of the coupons have been used up. We have not expected that this event will attract so much attention!