Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage VPS

serverfoodserverfood Member
edited February 2018 in Requests

Hi,

Since cociu's offers already out of stock, would love to find anyone else that can give the same specs with price more or less similar to his offer.

Storage 4TB :

• 4TB HDD
  • 4GB ECC RAM
  • 30TB traffic/month
  • 1 Gbps Port
  • ~18euro/month

Anywhere is fine.

Comments

• Tagging @francisco to ask about the slice-topping progress.

Thanked by 3lion Francisco pike
  • https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?gid=29

4TB plan's price is higher than your budget but well its KVM

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • You could ask @UltraVPS if you can combine 2 x Storgage Special 2

Although it would be slightly above your budget 2 x €10 and considerably below your requested bandwidth (2 x 5TB).

1 CPU core
    2 GB RAM
    2 TB data storage
    5 TB data transfer
    1 IPv4 address
    10 IPv6 addresses
    Contract term 6 months
    €10/m

https://ultravps.eu/en/

• happybeehappybee Member, Host Rep

Time4VPS offers storage servers at 17.99 EUR/mo. Please check the below link.

https://www.time4vps.eu/storage-servers/

Thanked by 2time4vps mrlongshen
  • elliotcelliotc Member
    edited February 2018

@happybee said:
    Time4VPS offers storage servers at 17.99 EUR/mo. Please check the below link.

https://www.time4vps.eu/storage-servers/

The price and needs are just right, is it a special ad?

• Nope, just not much resources other than disk.

• Kimsufi comes close.

• happybeehappybee Member, Host Rep

@elliotc: Not sure of that. But it sounds a good deal.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited February 2018

@Virmach is offering some storage solutions these days, but your RAM requirement is a bit high for their KVMs..

• @teamacc said:
    Tagging @francisco to ask about the slice-topping progress.

Pizza is still not ready to bake. Francisco is grating the cheese.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@WSS said:
    @Virmach is offering some storage solutions these days, but your RAM requirement is a bit high for their KVMs..

Our 4TB storage plan comes with 4GB RAM as the OP requires, but our pricing is slightly out of his budget. The extra $3-5 might be worth it though considering it's 10Gbps, RAID 10, and KVM.

• @cociu pls restock the storage deal. I know you're busy spending your cryptomoney and driving lamborghini now but we need this shit and you're the man!

• pike said: @cociu pls restock the storage deal. I know you're busy spending your cryptomoney and driving lamborghini now but we need this shit and you're the man!

what i promise , when we will restock will be 100 x more than now so i hope will be for everyone (ETA maximum 1 month)

Thanked by 2pike lay295
  • cociu said: restock will be 100 x more than now

Please don't activate it all at the same time like before :).

• willie said: Please don't activate it all at the same time like before :).

lol , no more sisters .... we consumed all last time, but yes will be all in the same time , i am prepared :)

Thanked by 3willie pike lazyt
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@VirMach said:

@WSS said:

Our 4TB storage plan comes with 4GB RAM as the OP requires, but our pricing is slightly out of his budget. The extra $3-5 might be worth it though considering it's 10Gbps, RAID 10, and KVM.

Any benches for us? <3

• @VirMach said:

@WSS said:

yours is very tempting, but I have bad experience with US servers. so before I purchase, just wondering if you are under HE backbone? and if you have test IP/LG?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@serverfood said:

@VirMach said:

@WSS said:

yours is very tempting, but I have bad experience with US servers. so before I purchase, just wondering if you are under HE backbone? and if you have test IP/LG?

http://lg.virmach.com

We have a 7 day refund policy so you can actually test the service and see if it fits your needs.

• serverfoodserverfood Member
    edited February 2018

@MikePT said:

@VirMach said:

@WSS said:

Any benches for us? <3

bought one. disk I/O is great, but decent network to Europe and also low speed to SoftLayer network (even within US region).

• @cociu said:

pike said: @cociu pls restock the storage deal. I know you're busy spending your cryptomoney and driving lamborghini now but we need this shit and you're the man!

what i promise , when we will restock will be 100 x more than now so i hope will be for everyone (ETA maximum 1 month)

count me in