Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IXScotland & IXCardiff
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IXScotland & IXCardiff

Hi,
I'm after a couple of 1GB RAM VPSs in Scotland & Cardiff with networks peered with the above exchanges. I realise this is unlikely to be LEB pricing!
Anyone able to help with either?
Thanks
Phil

Comments

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

Clearstream for a VPS connected to IXCardiff.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@Jack said:
    Where’s the love for IXManchester?

filth

• @Jack said:
    Where’s the love for IXManchester?

We have standards here at LET. We do not go dumpster diving.

Thanked by 2Rhys pike
  • Are you @gleert's brother?

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Am just wondering why do you even what a vps with IXscotland or IXCardiff peering, both of them exchanges are quite poorly connected, Ixscotland only got 24 networks peered there and IXCardiff got 7 far from a well connected exchange.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • tarasistarasis Member
    edited February 2018

@Rhys said:
    Clearstream for a VPS connected to IXCardiff.

Virtual Private Server: Reduce capital spend, increase flexibility and improve reliability.
    Scaleable, fast virtual servers, starting at only **£69 /month.**

spits out coffee

Thanked by 2Aidan MasonR
  • 6ixth6ixth Member
    edited February 2018

@PhilNW said:
    Hi,
    I'm after a couple of 1GB RAM VPSs in Scotland & Cardiff with networks peered with the above exchanges. I realise this is unlikely to be LEB pricing!
    Anyone able to help with either?
    Thanks
    Phil

I'm also looking for a VM in Scotland, lemme know if you find one. Edinburgh would be nice.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Razza said:
    Am just wondering why do you even what a vps with IXscotland or IXCardiff peering, both of them exchanges are quite poorly connected, Ixscotland only got 24 networks peered there and IXCardiff got 7 far from a well connected exchange.

VPN probably.

• PhilNWPhilNW Member
    edited February 2018

@Razza said:
    Am just wondering why do you even what a vps with IXscotland or IXCardiff peering, both of them exchanges are quite poorly connected, Ixscotland only got 24 networks peered there and IXCardiff got 7 far from a well connected exchange.

I'm after them for DNS.