Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS on Digital Ocean - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS on Digital Ocean

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

camjac251 said: I sent duc5e an email asking for more information and he said that he won't share the guide but instead install it for you.

Yeah, that's suicide.

I thought about it and removed his email. People can still PM him, but it's really stupid.

"Please install an OS for me and I'll trust you are not leaving any backdoors or spamming software. If you do, well, it's my account and legal exposure so you're off the hook."

@duc5e there is no reason your method has to be secret.

• @IHaveADarkPassenger said:
    I wouldn't bother with anything less than 768MB-1GB, Windows likes to idle around 512MB for the OS itself.

Sorry for the necro, but my Windows PC (freshly installed) runs at ~2GB RAM idle :(

• @doghouch said:

@IHaveADarkPassenger said:
    I wouldn't bother with anything less than 768MB-1GB, Windows likes to idle around 512MB for the OS itself.

Sorry for the necro, but my Windows PC (freshly installed) runs at ~2GB RAM idle :(

I would double-check, likely a lot of RAM is used as cache :)

• @IHaveADarkPassenger said:

@doghouch said:

I would double-check, likely a lot of RAM is used as cache :)

IDC about cache tbh :P

• Checking in to see if their is any initial feedback, suggestions, etc.

Thanks!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Checking in to see if their is any initial feedback, suggestions, etc.

Thanks!

I only recall one ticket that looked related last night, so there's that feedback ;)

• @jarland said:

Checking in to see if their is any initial feedback, suggestions, etc.

Thanks!

I only recall one ticket that looked related last night, so there's that feedback ;)

Hopefully just asking for recovery iso :)

• www.whatuptime.com is offline?

• ddos to whatuptime i guess =)

• ihadpihadp Member

@javimuse said:
    www.whatuptime.com is offline?

@56gomez said:
    ddos to whatuptime i guess =)

Apologies had a bit of a hiccup, everything is back online!

Thanked by 1lowcoupon
  • lowcouponlowcoupon Member
    edited July 2017

can somebody help me ?
    thanks -ihadp
    cheers :)

• ihadpihadp Member

@lowcoupon said:
    can somebody help me ?
    thanks -ihadp

What is the issue....?

• @ihadp said:

@lowcoupon said:
    can somebody help me ?
    thanks -ihadp

What is the issue....?

i'm on email ariefisme00 :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@lowcoupon said:

@ihadp said:

@lowcoupon said:
    can somebody help me ?
    thanks -ihadp

What is the issue....?

Never heard of that email service.

• ihadpihadp Member

@lowcoupon said:

@ihadp said:

@lowcoupon said:
    can somebody help me ?
    thanks -ihadp

What is the issue....?

I still have no idea what help you need.

• https://quanlyvps.com/knowledge-base/how-to-install-windows-in-digitalocean/

I will update tutorial and video.
    Working on DigitalOcean, OVH, Linode....

• @duc5e said:
    https://quanlyvps.com/knowledge-base/how-to-install-windows-in-digitalocean/

You dont need to pump your thread to sell your shit images which can be downloaded freely all over the internet.

• duc5educ5e Member
    edited February 2018

@levnode said:

@duc5e said:

You dont need to pump your thread to sell your shit images which can be downloaded freely all over the internet.

You can download on internet but files not working. Thank you !

• @duc5e said:

Fantastic guide if I say so myself, then again I fucking wrote it you piece of shit.

You directly copied and pasted my guide from whatuptime.com and simply added your own images.

Prick.

Thanked by 2Aidan doghouch
  • @ihadp said:

@duc5e said:

Fantastic guide if I say so myself, then again I fucking wrote it you piece of shit.

You directly copied and pasted my guide from whatuptime.com and simply added your own images.

Prick.

There's your two cents.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • Why is this fuck not banned yet? Selling illegal iso, probably has malware in it, what an asshole.

Even the original post was "pay me money and give me your DO login to panel to get stolen windows"

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @hzr said:
    Why is this fuck not banned yet? Selling illegal iso, probably has malware in it, what an asshole.

Even the original post was "pay me money and give me your DO login to panel to get stolen windows"

I think I'll eventually commit a simple job which does a network stack sniff and automatically turns KVMs off onto GitHub. It'll also ban shoecoins, of course.

• duc5e said: You can download on internet but files not working. Thank you !

Fuck you, bitch. You said like your files are miracle things. Anyone can fire a VM and install Windows, make a dd backup and restore it to any other VMs running KVM. Simple task, nothing special. There are even other ways that does not need rescue environment. Ban this fucking guy, please.