Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for the cheapest VPS in the market - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for the cheapest VPS in the market

2»

Comments

• @yokowasis said:

@brian777 said:

@yokowasis said:

@brian777 said:

@raindog308 said:

brian777 said: reevps.us can give you at zero cost if you think it's worth the struggle.

Beat me to it...and it's really not a huge struggle, just a time sink posting in their forum.

You're right, it was not a struggle at all if we enjoy posting, comment, and get some friends on there. I have did that few years ago :)

If you think your post, and comment worth less than $2 a year sure.

Not for me tough. This comment alone worth 2 cents.

Tell us, which provider would give us $2/year with at least 512MB RAM with one dedicated IPv4?
    Did i paid you to quote my words? 15 comments that require no brain /month is not that hard for a real programmer/sysadmin.

This thread titled the cheapest VPS. AFAIK the cheapest is @cam for $2 a year.

And no, you didn't paid me to quote. I never said 15 comments a month is hard. It's just totally not worth it, at least for me.

Let's say it took 1 hour to post 15 non spammy quality comments and you get rewarded by 1 512MB RAM VPS. You can easily get 512MB VPS with $5 a month.

If you want to get paid $5 / hour for once a month, then go for it. But not me. If I want to find money by posting I won't go to LET. I will go to Fiverr, Freelancer, Digitalpoint, and a bunch of HYIP Forums. They **literally **paid you **2 cents ** for 1 post.

My Another 2 cents.

@raindog308 said:

yokowasis said: This comment alone worth 2 cents.

Now I got 4 cents.

WTF is wrong with you? Did you really charge everyone that just socialize with you?

• @yokowasis said:

@mksh said:

@brian777 said:
    15 comments that require no brain /month is not that hard for a real programmer/sysadmin.

Maybe not a problem but there's a high chance they'd consider the wasted time to be worth more than a couple dollars per month.

Very High. A REAL programmer/sysadmin RATE is way more than a couple bucks per hour. Perhaps some Programmer/Sysadmin on LET can enlighten us how much their hourly rate.

• @brian777 said:

@yokowasis said:

@brian777 said:

@yokowasis said:

@brian777 said:

@raindog308 said:

brian777 said: reevps.us can give you at zero cost if you think it's worth the struggle.

Beat me to it...and it's really not a huge struggle, just a time sink posting in their forum.

You're right, it was not a struggle at all if we enjoy posting, comment, and get some friends on there. I have did that few years ago :)

Tell us, which provider would give us $2/year with at least 512MB RAM with one dedicated IPv4?
    Did i paid you to quote my words? 15 comments that require no brain /month is not that hard for a real programmer/sysadmin.

And no, you didn't paid me to quote. I never said 15 comments a month is hard. It's just totally not worth it, at least for me.

Let's say it took 1 hour to post 15 non spammy quality comments and you get rewarded by 1 512MB RAM VPS. You can easily get 512MB VPS with $5 a month.

If you want to get paid $5 / hour for once a month, then go for it. But not me. If I want to find money by posting I won't go to LET. I will go to Fiverr, Freelancer, Digitalpoint, and a bunch of HYIP Forums. They **literally **paid you **2 cents ** for 1 post.

My Another 2 cents.

@raindog308 said:

Now I got 4 cents.

WTF is wrong with you? Did you really charge everyone that just socialize with you?

No, what's wrong with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_two_cents

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @yokowasis said:

@brian777 said:

@yokowasis said:

@brian777 said:

@yokowasis said:

@brian777 said:

@raindog308 said:

My Another 2 cents.

@raindog308 said:

Now I got 4 cents.

No, what's wrong with you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_two_cents

From the whole posts that you have wrote only that cents that catch in your brain, okay, sure.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited February 2018

Fine okay, whatever mate. Good luck with your PTP adventure.

• @yokowasis said:
    Fine okay, whatever mate. Good luck with your PTP adventure.

I have nothing to do with any HYIP or PTP site for my current business, but