Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for the cheapest VPS in the market
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for the cheapest VPS in the market

The title says it.

I don't care about how much RAM or how much storage they offer nor the location of the VPS. all what I'm looking for is to find the absolute cheapest VPS ever right now, please.

Comments

• What is ‘cheap’ for you? $1 or $50 ?

• @ohostmeweb said:
    What is ‘cheap’ for you? $1 or $50 ?

he mentioned cheapest, so $0.01 if any in this world

• @drakula said:

@ohostmeweb said:
    What is ‘cheap’ for you? $1 or $50 ?

he mentioned cheapest, so $0.01 if any in this world

And I guess he wants that $0.01 on a one time payment.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

I've got VPS from $0.5 /month (pretty much)

• fax said: The title says it.

I'm not sure what you're expecting here that is not here. According to that the lowest price is $1.99 per year. Is that low enough for you?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

We are offering

300MB Ram
    1xCPU (Shared)
    6GB HDD
    1Gbps
    150GB
    1 IP
    Linux OS
    Few Locations
    Price : $6.99/Year

Have a look here https://www.host4fun.com/special-let-offers.html

• I'm very happy with a Deepnet Solutions 64MB NAT plan I've been using, that's $2.50 Canadian a year, which I think is less than $2 US:

https://www.deepnetsolutions.com/

There's lots of other such plans (generally 128-256MB and a little more expensive) at lowendspirit.com.

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @randvegeta said:

LT or HK?

• @willie said:
    I'm very happy with a Deepnet Solutions 64MB NAT plan I've been using, that's $2.50 Canadian a year, which I think is less than $2 US:

Was thinking about that one too but it's 3 CAD now which is slightly above $2 so @Cam pretty much sets the bar when it comes to cheapest of the cheap or is there still anyone below that? Genuinely wondering.

• @cam has some very cheap offers, starting from 2 euro's/year

• Since you don't define what is cheap, freevps.us can give you at zero cost if you think it's worth the struggle.

@lion said:

@randvegeta said:

LT or HK?

Both!

• @randvegeta said:
    Both!

I would take one in LT, if it's not OVZ.

• williewillie Member
    edited February 2018

mksh said: Was thinking about that one too but it's 3 CAD

Deepnet's 64MB plans still show for me as $2.50 CAD, just like yesterday. Cam's have more ram and more disk space, but they still cost a tiny amount more (as of just now, 1 CAD is slightly less than 0.8 USD). Almost equal though.

@lion said:

@randvegeta said:
    Both!

I would take one in LT, if it's not OVZ.

We don't do OpenVZ. LT is almost all XEN. We even run a couple thousand free VPS on XEN, but we stopped doing new registrations for over a year now, and it is slowly being phased out.

Will let update here if/when we get stock.

It's actually US$6.50 /year so about $0.54 /month equiv (NAT).

• @randvegeta said:
    $0.54 /month equiv

0.54$? I'm out. Just kidding, looking forward.

• MrHMrH Member
    edited February 2018

CloudAtCost.com

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

brian777 said: reevps.us can give you at zero cost if you think it's worth the struggle.

Beat me to it...and it's really not a huge struggle, just a time sink posting in their forum.

• @raindog308 said:

brian777 said: reevps.us can give you at zero cost if you think it's worth the struggle.

Beat me to it...and it's really not a huge struggle, just a time sink posting in their forum.

You're right, it was not a struggle at all if we enjoy posting, comment, and get some friends on there. I have did that few years ago :)

• JohnMiller92JohnMiller92 Member
    edited February 2018

There was a forum where you could post regularly, I think it was xx times a day (had to be active), and in exchange, you'd get a free fps. Forgot what it's called though, I'm sure others here might know it.

About 2-4 years ago, can't remember

• @JohnMiller92 said:
    There was a forum where you could post regularly, I think it was xx times a day (had to be active), and in exchange, you'd get a free fps. Forgot what it's called though, I'm sure others here might know it.

About 2-4 years ago, can't remember

Sentris. It's not worth the time to sign up for. It's beyond awful. Find a couple dollars and buy something from LES.

Thanked by 1JohnMiller92
  • @brian777 said:

@raindog308 said:

You're right, it was not a struggle at all if we enjoy posting, comment, and get some friends on there. I have did that few years ago :)

If you think your post, and comment worth less than $2 a year sure.

Not for me tough. This comment alone worth 2 cents.

• @yokowasis said:

@brian777 said:

@raindog308 said:

Tell us, which provider would give us $2/year with at least 512MB RAM with one dedicated IPv4?
    Did i paid you to quote my words? 15 comments that require no brain /month is not that hard for a real programmer/sysadmin.

• @brian777 said:
    15 comments that require no brain /month is not that hard for a real programmer/sysadmin.

Maybe not a problem but there's a high chance they'd consider the wasted time to be worth more than a couple dollars per month.

yokowasis said: This comment alone worth 2 cents.

• @brian777 said:

@yokowasis said:

@brian777 said:

@raindog308 said:

Tell us, which provider would give us $2/year with at least 512MB RAM with one dedicated IPv4?
    Did i paid you to quote my words? 15 comments that require no brain /month is not that hard for a real programmer/sysadmin.

This thread titled the cheapest VPS. AFAIK the cheapest is @cam for $2 a year.

And no, you didn't paid me to quote. I never said 15 comments a month is hard. It's just totally not worth it, at least for me.

Let's say it took 1 hour to post 15 non spammy quality comments and you get rewarded by 1 512MB RAM VPS. You can easily get 512MB VPS with $5 a month.

If you want to get paid $5 / hour for once a month, then go for it. But not me. If I want to find money by posting I won't go to LET. I will go to Fiverr, Freelancer, Digitalpoint, and a bunch of HYIP Forums. They **literally **paid you **2 cents ** for 1 post.

My Another 2 cents.

@raindog308 said:

yokowasis said: This comment alone worth 2 cents.

Now I got 4 cents.

• @mksh said:

@brian777 said:
    15 comments that require no brain /month is not that hard for a real programmer/sysadmin.

Maybe not a problem but there's a high chance they'd consider the wasted time to be worth more than a couple dollars per month.

Very High. A REAL programmer/sysadmin RATE is way more than a couple bucks per hour. Perhaps some Programmer/Sysadmin on LET can enlighten us how much their hourly rate.

yokowasis said: Now I got 4 cents.