Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Network problems with Incero? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Network problems with Incero?

2»

Comments

• imokimok Member
    edited February 2018

@angstrom said:
    But N. Cage for Mao? I don't see that, I'm afraid!

My mistake, Neil Armstrong reminds me Nicolas Cage Bruce Willis.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • I still have no idea who Mao is lol and y'all keep pinging me about it.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited February 2018

@Marionette said:
    I still have no idea who Mao is lol and y'all keep pinging me about it.

Right. Considering your posts I doubt this is your only account. But I leave that for the mods. Ok Mao?

• Meanwhile I've realized that my production and backup server from different providers are in the same datacenter with Incero. D'oh!

Thanked by 1vovler
  • @imok said:
    Meanwhile I've realized that my production and backup server from different providers are in the same datacenter with Incero. D'oh!

I applaud your planning.

@MikePT said:

@Marionette said:
    I still have no idea who Mao is lol and y'all keep pinging me about it.

Right. Considering your posts I doubt this is your only account. But I leave that for the mods. Ok Mao?

Lol, it is my only one.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Can confirm, no 'apparent' ties to Mao and additionally no effort made what so ever to hide identity or IP.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

AnthonySmith said: Can confirm, no 'apparent' ties to Mao and additionally no effort made what so ever to hide identity or IP.

Excellent, though he seems to know a lot of things, and how LET actually works.

I don't plan on scaring him, but he won't be scared if he has been a long-time lurker. Just suspicious.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Can confirm, no 'apparent' ties to Mao and additionally no effort made what so ever to hide identity or IP.

No doubt correct, then.

Moreover, @Marionette above used "y'all", which wasn't characteristic of Mao's discourse:

Marionette said: I still have no idea who Mao is lol and y'all keep pinging me about it.

• @Moanique is my stripper name

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited February 2018

@Maounique

#Freetheromanianone

• @Lee said:
    @Maounique

#Freetheromanianone

"Funniest user, ever. :)"

What?