Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PremiumVM - 2GB RAM/2.5GB Burstable @ $6/month - Double RAM for the first 5 orders ONLY!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PremiumVM - 2GB RAM/2.5GB Burstable @ $6/month - Double RAM for the first 5 orders ONLY!

PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
edited May 2013 in Offers

PremiumVM is back with more great offers. Some providers call their services "unmanaged" and then don't give you any support at all. We advertise "basic" management - this means that your services aren't fully managed, however we won't leave you in the dark. We will help you. We have more great deals to come, but this one won't last long so grab one before stock runs out.

Today, we'd like to present to you a 2GB RAM package at $6/mo and a 1GB RAM package at $4/mo.

Test IP: On request (ticket/PM)
Test File: On request (ticket/PM)
TOS: http://premiumvm.com/terms.html

1GB @ $4

30GB Disk Space
350GB Bandwidth
1GB RAM
1.5GB Burstable RAM (or vSwap)
4 CPU Cores
OpenVZ Virtualization
Choice of Linux OS's
1 IP Address (more available upon request - $2/mo/IP)
Basic Management

$4.00/month - Order Now
2GB @ $6

30GB Disk Space
350GB Bandwidth
2GB RAM
2.5GB Burstable RAM (or vSwap)
4 CPU Cores
OpenVZ Virtualization
Choice of Linux OS's
1 IP Address (more available upon request - $2/mo/IP)
Basic Management

$6.00/month - Order Now

Other useful information:

The first 5 orders will receive double RAM.

All packages are upgradable, submit a ticket for pricing. We also offer custom packages, contact us for details.
Submit a ticket: https://www.premiumvm.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1
Live Chat: in the bottom right corner of the website

All orders are subject to multiple fraud checks. If you pass the fraud checks, your order will be activated within 24 business hours (although usually much sooner).

Let us know if you have any questions. We're here to help!

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2013

Node specs?

Edit: Also half the links on your homepage 404

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2013

@Fliphost said: Node specs?

X3460, 32GB RAM, 2x1TB HDD's

@Fliphost said: Edit: Also half the links on your homepage 404

Sorry, the 2 "View Details" links and the client area link were. I've gone ahead and updated those.

• So you will "guarantee" 20GB RAM for $30.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited May 2013

You know how OpenVZ works, don't worry I got dominic to edit that out. I don't think posting this on a friday night is the best time but he rushed to it.

The server config above is oversold once, ie: 60-64GB will be sold, but at the end of the day it all depends on how well the server handles the overselling, so these figures aren't set in stone.

@serverian said: So you will "guarantee" 20GB RAM for $30.

• nutjobnutjob Member

So if we order now we'll get the double RAM? Can we cancel if we don't get it? How can we tell if it's finished, will you post?

@nutjob said: So if we order now we'll get the double RAM? Can we cancel if we don't get it?

If you order now, you will get the double RAM. If you don't get the double RAM then by all means cancel - as soon as I see the order I will apply your upgrade and I will also open a ticket under your account letting you know of this.

@nutjob said: How can we tell if it's finished, will you post?

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this, but if I've not answered this above then please let me know.

• ConnorlConnorl Member

So Wait, One second..... It is oversold, yet I get 4GB of RAM to myself? Thats what guaranteed means right?

• seriesnseriesn Member

Allocated =! Guaranteed.

@Connorl said: So Wait, One second..... It is oversold, yet I get 4GB of RAM to myself? Thats what guaranteed means right?

You have got 4GB RAM available to use. If you find that you can't use your whole 4GB at any time, then let us know.

@Jack said: @dominicl when do you finish school?

School - next month. College - when i'm 18.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Jack said: @dominicl when do you finish school?

I assume he's in Year 11 like me, although I'm a year younger than him, so a few weeks really until study leave. ;-)

@Infinity said: I assume he's in Year 11 like me, although I'm a year younger than him, so a few weeks really until study leave. ;-)

A few days for me, but back ontopic.

• ConnorlConnorl Member

@Infinity said: I assume he's in Year 11 like me, although I'm a year younger than him, so a few weeks really until study leave. ;-)

I go on Study leave next Friday

• LeeLee Veteran

This is all very nice, the next big event in my life is reaching 50.

• nutjobnutjob Member

@W1V_Lee said: This is all very nice, the next big event in my life is reaching 50.

Not if you die beforehand.

• JacobJacob Member

This is just...

@nutjob said: Not if you die beforehand.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Connorl said: I go on Study leave next Friday

Same here. ;-)

Got to come in for most lessons since teachers haven't finished teh sylabus, but meh. I'm better off learning at home. Anyway, back to Dom's offer. :P

• nutjobnutjob Member

@Jacob said: This is just...

Well it's correct isn't it? No point being in denial.

Thank you @Infinity!

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2013

@nutjob said: Not if you die beforehand.

Yes you are absolutely right, but then so could you and at least I got laid before I go.

• @W1V_Lee said: Yes you are absolutely right, but then so could you and at least I got laid before I go.

LOL

I'm about to join the quarter of the century club myself. Closer to 30 than to 20 sounds scary.

• rchurchrchurch Member
    edited May 2013

Why don't you guys leave the kid alone? Its not as though $4 is more than the cost of a cappuccino or burger or something. If you feel you can't afford to lose that don't bug him. Most of you waste more money on standby or bone idle VPSs. Whats the big deal?

• upfreakupfreak Member

Who are those "Fantastic 5" who got their resources doubled...

edited May 2013

@peppr said: Who are those "Fantastic 5" who got their resources doubled...

If they want to comment then they can. However, I can assure you that people who ordered did get the resources doubled.

• ConnorlConnorl Member

@Connorl I can log into the client area with no issues.

• upfreakupfreak Member

@dominicl said: @Connorl I can log into the client area with no issues.

This solved the problem wonderfully