Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

European (Fully) Managed VPS Providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

European (Fully) Managed VPS Providers

DieselDiesel Member
edited May 2013 in General

Any suggestions?

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

What sort of countries are you thinking of? Europe is a massive place y'know.

• @Infinity It doesn't really matter. I don't like UK locations much, if you really want a limitation.

• Windows VPS Hosting in Germany
    1024MB RAM, 30GB Disk Space, 1500GB Bandwidth, 1 IP - 16 usd
    http://arionvps.com/windows_de.html

Xen VPS Hosting in Germany
    http://arionvps.com/xen_hosting_de.html
    Germany, Nuremberg

• DieselDiesel Member

@arionvps your services are semi-managed. I'm looking for completely fully extremely managed.

• BK_BK_ Member

@Diesel Perhaps a price range would help narrow down possible providers...

• DieselDiesel Member

@BK_ Well I don't know how prices are in this area, but I understand that we'll be going high-end with this thread. I've seen 1024 Mb RAM for 35$ and this is without promo on a provider that has a lot of promos. I think that that would be my very last limit. I'd prefer better deals if possible. Don't be discouraged to share up to 40$/m deals.

• jhjh Member

My website is undergoing some maintenance right now but..

7GB SSD Disk
    1GB RAM
    Full Managed
    £25/month

• DieselDiesel Member

@jhadley 40$ is a bit on the expensive side, but keeping it in mind. You had offered something back when I asked around for managed hosting also if I'm not mistaken.

• jhjh Member

@Diesel said: 40$ is a bit on the expensive side, but keeping it in mind. You had offered something back when I asked around for managed hosting also if I'm not mistaken.

It sounds like you want someone who will take care of everything and that doesn't come cheap I'm afraid. You are going to get what you pay for with this :)

• DieselDiesel Member
    edited May 2013

@jhadley James, I appreciate your input. I'm comparing the pricing with Big Brain Global in the UK and KnownHost in the US. I understand they're reliable. I'm sorry if you're offended, I understand that you might be making a living (or at least part-time) by personally assuring reliable management service, and I respect it. I'm assuming that your price is best you can do without making things suck for you and lowering your quality of life. These companies probably can offer better prices because they have more clients than you do. I'd like to use your services one day but it's not affordable enough right now with the alternatives. Maybe we can work something about regular non-VPS hosting apart from this. Also, I was checking out your forum and http://www.sysadmin.co.uk/wp-block.txt link isn't working.

• jhjh Member

Not offended at all - I appreciate where you're coming from. Personally I think I offer a better management service (getting to know you, giving you my phone number, etc) than a larger company can, but you're absolutely right I'm not cheap :)

Best of luck with your search.